Sorry

Holden's Point of View
I feel like I owe Liv and apology. I shouldn't have kissed her. Her and Andy are very good friends, I wouldn't want to get between that.

I walked into the school and saw Liv standing at her locker.

I slowly approached her. "Hey Liv... Can we talk?"

"That's not a good idea."

"Listen." I grabbed her arm and she winced in pain. I looked down at her arm to see four horizontal cuts on her wrist. "Liv... Why?"

Her eyes started to fill with water. I pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear. "Please, don't tell me I made you do this?"

"Psh, no." She wiped her tears, but I still held her close to my chest.

"Don't do that Liv, it breaks my heart enough that we aren't together." I paused pushing her hair out of her face. "But I couldn't live without you..."

"I'm sorry, this is really stressful on me." She put her arms around my neck.

"Don't appologize... Promise you won't do it again." I said as I pulled her away so she could see the sincerity in my eyes.

She nodded her head and pull in for another quick hug. "I do like you, but you know we can't date yet."

"I know." I smiled. I released Liv from the hug. "I'm sorry for bugging you a lot lately on the whole us dating thing."

"It's okay."

"But I'm not giving up." I teased. "Because I know your just playing hard to get."

She playfully hit my shoulder. "Hey! Liv Rooney does not play hard to get."

"Sure she doesn't."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter, but I felt like you should know exactly how much depression Liv is going threw right now.

Now before y'all comment that that cutting horizontally is for show. I just want to say that in this case Liv didn't want to kill herself but she wanted to experience pain that was worse than the pain she feels with Holden. Just thought I'd clear things up.

Next update will probably be tomorrow.

On a side note: Who's excited for The Walking Dead, The F.R.I.E.N.D.S reunion and the Gravity Falls series finally? I know I am!!!!