Girl Talk

Liv's Point of View
"Thanks for tonight.." I trailed off as Holden held my hand and walked me to my door step.

"What did I do?"

"You reminded me how fun life is" I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"Good." He kissed me on the cheek. "So tomorrow we go on an actual date...okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up at one and that's when our day will begin." He said with his smouldering look on his face.

I blushed. He kissed my forehead then started to walked down my driveway.

"Oh my gosh." I squealed.

He quickly turned around and said "I heard that."

I bit my lip.

"Don't do that it drives me crazy." Holden jogged up the driveway and gave me a kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow Liv."

"Bye." I opened the slowly door to my house sending my mom flying to the ground. "Mom! Were you spying on me?"

"Technically yes..." She paused. My mom got up from the ground and continued her debate. "But I'm your mom and that's my job." I sighed. "So I watched it all on TV and now it's time for an interview on Late Night with Karen Rooney."

I laughed. "Mom..."

My mom walked over to my couch and gestured me to come sit besides her. So I did, I mean I have nothing better to do. She then picked up the remote and used it as a microphone. "So Liv..."

Maddie ran down the stairs and interrupted Mom's interview. "Liv!" She jumped down the last four steps. "Your home!"

"Yah...?" I chuckled, she usually isn't this excited to see me.

"Come upstairs!"

"Maddie we're in the middle of some quality bonding, sister bonding is everyday it can wait." My mom complained.

"Yah, but boy troubles has girl talk written all over it."

"Ow yay!" I squealed as I started to walk up the stairs.

"I'm a girl can I join in on all the gossip? I need to know the 411!" My mom moped.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as Maddie and I ran up the stairs.

Once we reached the top of the stairs, I was huffing to catch my breath.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought Willow, and Andy over too." Maddie said before opening the door.

"Yah that's fine."