Practice Makes Perfect

Holden's Point of View
Nerves are slowly starting to kick in as the band and I begin to practice for Nimbus at Night. Everyone seemed very anxious. Andy kept trying to give us peep talks, so did Williow, but were all too nervous to even notice them. Considering are last performance on this show was a complete disaster.

Update on Liv and I's relationship.... It's none existent. But hopefully not for long. It will change soon, are relationship status has to change soon.

"Liv?" I walked towards her. She was huddled in a ball in the corner trying to calm herself down.

She removed her head from between her legs. "What?"

"Could we maybe go threw our duet one more time?"

Liv grunted and began to get up. "Fine!"

I smiled.

<><><><>

"Okay guys." Andy started to pace back and forth. "We are on in exactly 5 minutes. Remember the order of what we play is; Count Me In, As Long as I Have You, a cover of Want You to Want Me, The duet with Liv and Holden, and then we finish off with Say Hey. Got it?"

Liv, Willow and I all nodded.

"Great!" Said Andy.

Liv was still in her corner but now I believe all nails are bitten off.

"Hey.." I trailed off as I approached her corner. "You'll do great, that's a promise." She smirked. "Your an amazing singer. The worst mistake you can make is breaking up with someone over live tv."

She giggled a little.

"I mean and you aren't dating anyone so that won't happen so your good."

"True.."

"Well not yet atleast." I muttered under my breath.

Liv 's eyes widened. "Pardon me?"

My cheeks got red hot. "Nothing!"

"Sure, sure."