20

they arrived to the doors of the entrance slash exit of the maze. they were all super relieved until they realized the door was locked. the key to get through the door was to type in a name.

STILES
nothing.

NEWT
nothing.

LYDIA
nothing.

MINHO
nothing.

"wait, I'm a banshee. type in banshee." Lydia suggested. Stiles typed in the word BANSHEE and the door opened. complete and utter relief filled everyone's bodies. all of the fear of running through the maze, had disappeared. they ran through the door. "now we find Scott McCall." Stiles called out to everyone with a big smile plastered on his face.
they walked to the door that read EXIT at the top while they were all dumbfounded. "seriously." a boy named Frypan said.

Stiles opened the door, being cautious to what could be behind it. when the door had completely opened, men and women in lab coats were left dead and covered in blood all over the floor. sirens wailed around the room with flashing red lights. computers sparked as they had been broken by someone. Stiles looked around and then spotted a few people standing in the corner of the large room. Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira, Allison, and a surprise appearance from Derek Hale. it was the pack. the whole pack. they came to save Stiles and Lydia from the dangers of the maze.