14

"Lydia! go, go!" Stiles screamed as a griever was catching up to him. "I have an idea! Stiles go through that closing wall!" Lydia screamed to Stiles, as she remembered how smart she was back to before the maze, where ever she came from. she remembered finishing a math equation on the chalkboard in front of the class and having to help a girl next to her who had no idea what the problem was asking. Lydia couldn't remember the girls name though.

"Lydia! what's your plan?" Stiles screamed as he ran to the other side of the closing wall and Lydia came out of her memories and back into reality, and realized that she was facing a griever. Stiles screamed again,"you're gonna get trapped on the other side! come on Lydia! what's your plan?" Lydia saw the griever coming her way as she said,"come and get me!" as she stared the griever in the eyes and then she started to run through the closing door. the griever was getting crushed by the sides of the walls that were closing in while Lydia made it to the other side because she was so small and petite. the griever was soon flattened by the walls and unable to make it to the other side where Stiles and Lydia were. blood splattered on the sides of the wall. Lydia hugged Stiles in relief. and Lydia thought I did it. Stiles said to encourage her on her amazing accomplishment,"Lydia, you killed it. you did it! and it's only ten minutes until the sun rises and we can get out of here." Lydia then plastered a worried look on her face,"how do we get out of here when that door just closed?" Stiles brushed Lydia's strawberry blonde hair back behind her ear and smiled, looking into her eyes,"don't worry, I know another way out. remember, I'm a runner."