~ Chapter 23 ~

Remade Sundown will be in the next chapter - I have several pictures one with just outline, one with watercolour and one with watercolour with water.

It turned out ok to an extend but I could not recreate her scars, watercolour is stubborn.

Little Sunflower

"You aren't going to win like this." Darkstinger spoke as Sundown tried to, yet again fight him using her strength.

"I'm too strong and most of the other gladiators will also overpower you, it won't work."

Sundown tried to push him away, it didn't work as she crossed her arms and turned her helm away.

Darkstinger sighed, "I'm trying to help you, but I know that it won't work. I use my strength and normally overpower my enemies."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Sundown rolled her optics, starting to walk away as she looked up at the sky, it was night and the arena's stands were casting faint shadows on them both.

"If I can't fight like you, how can I learn to fight from you?"

It was so close to the night where Cybertron's moons would all be full, in exactly one week, when Sundown would take Darkstinger with her to the the gates of Vos.

Sundown looked at the dusty ground, the ground was literally stained with energon, but tonight it wasn't to be seen.

"How can you teach me in just over a few weeks? Soon the trials will be on for the potential gladiators and I won't be ready, some of them train their whole lives."

Darkstinger was quiet, watching Sundown as she kicked dust up from the ground.
"I can teach her."

Their helms snapped up, seeing the green glowing optics of another Cybertronian. It moved into the faint light, the moonlight showing all of the scars that laid on her face and body.

Sundown was staring wide eyed as Darkstinger laughed. "Snake's Posion, of course you're here."

The femme grinned, showing off the fangs in her oral cavity as she moved forward, quick long strides as Sundown spoke.

"Wait, you're Snake's Posion?"

The femme turned her helm, and grinned, "that would be me. Now, did you not recognise me from the optics?" She pointed to them, the emerald green and black slits.

Sundown looked over her, she was covered in scars, one of the more noticeable things about her however was her metal, which looked like almost scales, no, Sundown thought they are scales.

Sundown also noticed how almost like a tail was wrapped around her waist, it seemed like she was a cyber-snake.

Darkstinger narrowed his optics at her, "Viper, you normally only do things for fun or if you get benefit out of it." He turned to Sundown "by 'fun' I mean killing."

"Viper?" Sundown questioned, almost shocked.

Viper sighed, "that is my real name, the dimwitted  knucklehelms are not meant to tell gladiators to be." She cut a glare at Darkstinger as she turned around, facing Sundown. "So, you wish to become a gladiator?"

Sundown shrugged, "yeah."

"Well -"

"Wait" Darkstinger cut Viper off. "Why are you doing this?"