Extra Bonus Chapter

Hi everyone! This was originally the prologue to my story but I thought it kind of gave everything away so I was going to delete. But I thought some of you may want to read it, so here's and extra thing for you to read :)      

 When climbing trees, it is a good idea to put up your hair. Otherwise it will get tangled, and get caught on branches. Poor little Willow didn't know this at first. Like all five year olds, she was a curious little girl. She loved to climb over things. Her parents didn't mind their daughter's adventurous spirit, and they encouraged it. Well as long as they were there too. You can't just let your five year old run off by herself after-all.  

       Willow was a unique little girl. Her blue-gray eyes always shined with the light from her ever-present smile, and she was almost always happy. She also had pretty long blonde hair that hung to her waist. Her parents never had the chance to cut the sunshine locks. Her mother would braid her hair all the time, and Willow was the patient. When other kids would have yelled and cried, Willow simply sat there with a smile on her face. 

       At first, she didn't like braids, and would let her blonde hair stream out behind her. Then she got it caught in the willow tree  by her house. Her parents didn't want her to climb trees, or anything for that matter, but they still helped her do it. Their little girl was the light of their life, and they did anything that they could to make her happy.  

       Little Willow Fair was living in a fairy tale sort of life. Everything seemed so serene and perfect. However, fairy tales always have to end. 

       Her parent's dream ended the day Willow got to far out of their reach. It was one of those days where even though the sun was shining brightly in the sky, you felt gloomy. Even though everything in the world seemed to be just right, something wasn't. Her parents had one of those nagging feelings in the back of their mind, the day that their fairy tale life ended. It was persistent, but they paid it no heed. 

       They all had a nice little picnic in the park, but Willow wandered off. She always did this, so her parents weren't that worried when they got up to follow their daughter around. After awhile a stranger in a black Honda Civic pulled up in the park. No big deal, right? They were just minding their own business. But then Willow got curious. She ran off from her parents, and before they could yell stop someone jumped out of the car and grabbed her. Within a few moments their daughter was gone.

       They ran after desperately after the car, and collapsed to the ground in tears when it sped away. In a moment their life was over. Their fairy tale came to an end, and they certainly didn't live happily ever after.