As Long As You Know [Sehun]

So, I haven't been writing much lately, because I've been busy making an EXO Otome Game/Visual Novel! It's titled Romantic Universe and the Prologue is available for download (link is in the external link)! I worked with my sister for this game, and we really put a lot of effort into it, so please enjoy it!

And here's a Sehun one-shot for you to enjoy as well! :)

______

The sky is clear and the winds are blowing softly on your skin as you walk down the empty street, hand in hand with your tall boyfriend whom you just had bubble tea with.

"You used your superpower well, Sehun," you say as you close your eyes to enjoy the morning breeze.

"Of course. That's why you love me, don't you?" He replies smugly, tugging on your arm.

"Ew, you're so shameless. How did we even end up together?"

"You're the one who can't let go of me."

The two of you playfully bicker around, letting your love-hate relationship surface. No one is around anyway, so both of you can act freely like a normal couple.

Until a young man of your age calls out your name after passing by you two. Surprised, Sehun and you turn around to face the man in a hoodie jacket, who seems happy to see you. You exchange looks with your boyfriend before the man removes the hood off his head.

"I'm Jay, did you forget?" He introduces himself, making your recognise him instantly. He was your high school classmate back in your country, but you have never expected to see him in Korea.

"Oh, hi, Jay. How are you? It's a surprise to see you here," you say, but you aren't excited at all to see a familiar face. As the two of you converse in Chinese, Sehun excuses himself to the edge of the sidewalk, something you wish he hadn't done. You're uncomfortable to be left alone with this particular friend, because both of you had some kind of bad history with one another.

"Well, I didn't think I'd meet you here. With a boyfriend, even," he states his last sentence slowly, making you sense an uncomfortable topic will ensue very soon.

"Neither did I. Anyway, what are you doing here? Working?" You try to steer the conversation in another direction but he doesn't allow it.

"Hey, don't avoid the topic. At least I deserve to know about your boyfriend, don't I? After you left me without a word."

Baffled by his illogical accusation, you brush him off curtly. "First of all, I did not leave you. Second of all, my boyfriend has nothing to do with you. If you're going to be like this, then we have nothing else to talk. Bye," you bid him farewell but before you can turn your heels, he grabs your hand.

"I became your pillar of support when you were at your lowest, not asking for anything in return. And with a blink of an eye, you just changed and ignored me like I didn't mean a thing in your life. If that isn't leaving without a word, then what is?" He angrily says, his serious eyes scare you. You can't believe it. It has been five years since you've last met but he still hasn't let go of what happened.

You struggle to free your wrist from his strong grip, and it catches the attention of your boyfriend, who has been spacing out by the side.

"Hey, stop it. Let go of her!" Sehun demands in Korean, which is not understood by Jay, but from Sehun's look, he gets the idea and loosens his grip on you. "_____, are you alright? What happened? Do you know this guy?" Sehun worriedly asks you, and you nod to answer his first and last question.

"There were so many guys in school who liked you but you rejected each and every one, including me. Not only you didn't give me a chance after so many things that I had done for you, but now you settle for a guy who can't speak anything besides Korean? Other than looks, what does he have? He looks like he didn't even finish high school! You and I, on the other hand, have the same interests, hobbies and even outlook on plenty of things. We used to chat for hours on end about them. I'm sure he can't do that with you!"