•READ THIS•

(Yes this is my photo that I actually took myself above. I'm v proud so shh)

Hey there person I probably do not know!! :)

(That sounded horrible, horrible start, and the smiley face? Oh god, I'm sorry)

I just wanted to warn you that I wrote this book when I was twelve (lol every story on here) and you should expect horrible spelling mistakes and just, sappy, cheesy, completely stupid, yet funny parts throughout this book! But at the same time, I mean I'd say this is a pretty good book, but, that's for you to decide!

I'm going back and re-writing stuff right now, so beware if some stuff is still horrible because I swear I will fix all those mistakes! I've only edited the chapters that actually say what chapter it is! For example : for chapter one if it says One, then it's edited. I only put the number spelled out if I edited the chapter! I don't put 'chapter' before the number!

So yeah that's how you know it's edited :) (if that made any sense at all)

Usually there aren't many hate comments- and I'd like to keep it that way! There's just no need for you to comment something rude or say something rude to another reader. If you have an opinion, and it's a pretty bad one, then keep it to yourself! If you haters want to comment that bad though, be my guest cause you have no idea what's coming to you when my other readers see it. Not to mention that if I see something rude said to another reader of mine, you will have to deal with me. :)

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOW MANY READS THIS HAS! It's I N S A N E!¡! Cause I actually really wanted to delete this whole entire book and forget of its existence but you guys made sure that didn't happen! So I thank you v much <\3

I'd also like to take this chance to explain to you that this is definitely not your average 'bully-like' book. Granted, it is a bit unrealistic as you get further into the book / series but hey! That's the fun of writing and the fun of Wattpad! You write whatever you want and you get to share it with others!!

By the way, If you'd like to get to know me, the author of this interesting book- here are my social media's along w/ YouTube channel below!
Twitter-----> ItsSteffiMarie
Instagram---> ItsSteffiMarie
YouTube Channel---> ItsSteffiMarie

It'd be really cool if you'd follow or subscribe! Hope you do ^ . ^

Please read on, sorry for keeping you from starting this AMAZING book. I guess I will see (but not really cause that's creepy) you when you get to the book in this series that I'm still updating! :D

So yeah, don't worry you still have a long way to go if you actually like this book

Good Bye, My Beautiful Pastel Flowers💜

~Steffi ^ . ^