Fifty

{y/n}

I had fully recovered and out of the hospital. I was walking around the park and saw someone familiar sitting on a branch of a tree. Jumped on the nearest branch.

"Ssup, Uchiha?"
He was shocked and was about to fall. Thankfully, he held the branch he was sitting on.

"Don't tell me I frightened you so much that you fell."

"I was not frightened. I didn't expect you to show up like that."

"Hell yeah you didn't."

"Why are you here?" He said while getting up and sitting back on his spot.

"You are alone, I am alone. You look like you are getting bored, I am getting bored. Problem?"

"No. And I'm not bored. I'm just-"

"Tensed, I know."
He looked away.

"Look, I understand what you are going through right now. You couldn't defeat Itachi, I couldn't defeat Kisame. We are equal. I know EXACTLY what you are feeling right now."

"Then why can't I see it in your face? Why can't I see fury in your eyes? Why don't I see that you want to join Orochimaru? Knowing that he has power and he can help you in defeating Kisame? How..... How come you seem so calm after what has happened?"

"It's hard. Really hard. But this is what I've been doing all this time. But I don't want revenge to take over my mind. AND I don't want to join Orochimaru. This is my village. I want to stay here!"

"But.... Argh! It's so ........ Argh!"

I went closer and kept his head on my shoulder. He was groaning and cursing. It was exactly what I wanted to do. After a really long time, he pulled away.

"Feeling ok now?"

"Yeah. Kinda. Thanks (y/n)."

"Anytime. I gotta go. Naruto must be waiting for me."

"That bloody knucklehead."

"Look, Sasuke. You need to promise me that you won't let all your anger out on Naruto or anyone in this village, ok? Punch a tree or something, but no human being. Promise me."

He glared at me and said," Promise."

"That's better. See ya later!"

I walked on a route which leads to Ichiraku's. But somehow, I didn't feel so good. Since Sasuke mentioned Orochimaru's name. He gives me the creeps!

When I reached Ichiraku, Naruto was no where to be seen. I waited and waited. After a hundred thousand years, I could hear him shouting my name as he ran towards the ramen shop.

"Sorry, (y/n)!"

"You know, you should be at LEAST ten minutes early when you are on a date with a girl? Keep that in mind next time, k?"

"Ok. Let's go!"

"Hey there, Naruto! I see you've got your girlfriend with you!"

"Yeah. The treat is on me."

"Coming right up!"