Forty-eight

{SASUKE}

It had been a week since (y/n) was rescued. The king of the Grass was forced to come to the Leaf and give us an explanation. He said that the Grass lacked genin. Hardly anyone was applying for the academy. So they would kidnap highly skilled genin and would force them to join the Grass. Because of this stupidity, Tsunade broke all types of relations with the Grass. I walking to Kakashi's house carrying a few thing he wanted me to get. Somehow, there this random feeling in my stomach. When I reached, I could here voices.

"......... How did he come in?........ What about ......."

I kept listening. They had mentioned (y/n) and me. And they said that the Akatsuki is after Naruto.

"We will have to tell Tsunade about Itachi and Kisame."

I opened the door. Asuma and Gai were there. They were shocked when they saw me. I saw Kakashi laying on the bed.

"Wh-what is it, Sasuke?"

"Itachi was here, wasn't he?"

"What gibberish are you talking?"

"He was. That's why Kakashi is like that! He came for Naruto!"

I dropped all the stuff and ran in search of Naruto. I went to his apartment and he was not there. Honestly, I don't know what to do with this knucklehead.
I searched every possible street. I was heading towards (y/n)'s house and I found her.

{y/n}

I saw Sasuke running in my direction. All of a sudden, he pulled my arm and made me run with him.

"What is it, Sasuke? Why are you running like a lunatic?"

"It's Itachi and Kisame."

I started running faster.

"What about them?"

"They were in the village. They want Naruto."

"What?"

"Yes. Where is he?"

"He has gone with Jiraya. God knows where."

"Outside the village?"

"Outside the village."

"Damn it!"

"Look, we are almost out.  We will search the nearby villages. They are not as huge as Konoha."

"Yeah."

I saw the he look on his face. It was the same as mine. Anger, confusion sadness- all in one. Our speed got faster by the minute. There was a weird kind of feeling. Kisame Hoshigaki. We're finally going to come face to face.

"(Y/n)."

"What."

"A village."

"Right. You search from the right, I'll search from the left."

"Ok."

We did as I said. I searched every place possible. Stores, restaurants, hotels. I kept describing Naruto and Jiraya and asked people if they had seen him. When I was almost at the outskirts, I heard an explosion. I followed the sound and I came across an inn. I went inside and asked the receptionist about Naruto.

"The 2nd floor-"

"Thanks."

As I was,running upstairs, people were screaming and rushing down. When I reached, I saw Jiraya  and Naruto standing and Itachi had caught Sasuke by the neck.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) (l/n)? Come closer please I want see your face."

I saw Kisame standing in front of Naruto and Jiraya. I went closer so that he could see my face.

"Ah! It's (y/n)! Dear Sayuri and Akane's lovely daughter. Pleasure to meet you."

"Shut up."

"My my. Hasn't Sayuri taught you any manners?"

"Fight me."

"What was that?"

"I said FIGHT ME YOU BASTARD!"

"You me to fight me? Well, if you get hurt, don't come back to fight me again."

I took a fighting stance and said," try me, bitch"

I punched him and threw a kick. He didn't even flinch. Instead, he kicked me away. Hard. I got up and did my boiling fury jutsu. But he dodged it. I'm not liking this. He took me by the collar and gave me a lot of hard punches. I activated my sharingan and kicked his jaw. He dropped me and started kicking me.

"So THIS is Sayuri and Akane's daughter? Your parents were much more tough of a fight than you. Bitch."

After that everything went black.

❤️
Hello there! Only two more chapters until the book is over. Aahhh!!

Naruto: I will miss it.

Seharu: sure.

Sasuke: I will miss (y/n).

Seharu: I know that . Now shut up.

Until we meet again,

Love,
Sejal x