Ten

{yn}

That bitch Zabuza, was standing between us (Sasuke, Naruto and me) and the old man! He was super fast! Incredible! "It's over!" And Kakashi was there to surprise us too! Within a fraction of a second, he was found stabbing that baka Zabuza in the stomach. Too bad it was a water clone. And the real one was running towards him. I shouted,"sensei! Behind you!" He turned to look at Zabuza who said," now die!" And he sliced the sensei in half! Zabuza was really pleased at the sight of that! I could see a smile creeping slowly. Ha! It was a freaking water clone!

He used Zabuza's jutsu against him! Way to go, Kakashi sensei! "Don't move!" Said Kakashi, with a kunai in his hand. "Now its over! You're finished!". But some thing didn't seem right. That baka was celebrating already! What a jerk! Now the bitch started laughing. It was one creepy laugh, I'll give you that!"finished? You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but an imitation! I'll never be defeated by a copy cat ninja!"

And there he goes laughing again!

"You are full of surprises though! You already copied my water clone jutsu when you make your little speech!very skilfully executed! You made your clone to say those words to draw my attention. While you hide in the mist waiting for me to make my move! Nice try! But I'm not that easy to fool!"

And another Zabuza was standing behind sensei!"that one's a clone too!" Said Naruto. Zabuza then stuck his sword in the ground and Kakashi sensei who went flying like a bird! Dayum, that must've hurt bad! Zabuza came running towards us with his sword but stopped at the makipishi spikes I and Sasuke had laid them when Zabuza was busy with Kakashi sensei. He then jumped into the water where Kakashi sensei had fell after that mighty kick. Kakashi came out of the water and within seconds, Zabuza was found behind him.

He started weaving hand signs whie calling sensei a fool. Hn. "Water prison jutsu!" And sensei was trapped inside a ball made out of water!"this prison is made out of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move! So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later. But first your little friends will have to be eliminated! Water clone jutsu!" And a clone came out of the water. And the laughing starts again.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't phase you. Then, you may be called a ninja. You're so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book. Then call yourself a ninja. You people who call yourself ninja are making a huge joke out of it." And he disappeared again! He kicks Naruto and his headband comes out. That bitch was stepping on the leaf headband!" You're just brats!" He continues.
"Listen! Take the bridge builder and run! He is using all his power to keep me in his prison so he can fight you with his water clone! The clone can't go far from its real body! If you get away from him, he can't follow! Now run!"

{yn AND SASUKE}

Run away? Not an option! We are not leaving sensei just like that! No matter how fast or how far we go, he'll track us down.Teamwork is finally coming in use now! "We've got to do it!"

{yn}

Sasuke and I said in unison. Sasuke threw ninja tools from Zabuza's right and I from the left. He was dodging them with is almighty sword. Sasuke jumped on him but was caught in his arms, chocking Sasuke. I tried to kick him on his face and he swung Sasuke, hitting me.

Then he threw Sasuke away. That Baka was just sitting there! I saw Naruto's headband and tried to take it. But Zabuza just kicked me way, a lot harder this time. Naruto was running towards Zabuza and he got his headband back! He got hurt, badly but he did it! Way to go, knucklehead!

I tried to stand up. I was in pain and ignored it. Even Naruto struggled. He said,"hey you! Put this in your bingo book:the ninja who will be hokage of the village hidden in the leaves, he never backs down! Naruto Uzumaki! Listen up everyone! I've got a plan!" What? That Baka has a plan! Well..... Spill the beans! "Huh! Such big words from a small mouth! You your plans will work against me?" Kakashi sensei said,"what are you doing! The fight got over the moment I got caught! Your mission is to protect the bridge builder! Stay on mission!"