Twenty-seven

{y/n}

It was the last 24 hours of the exam and we still hadn't got our hands on an earth scroll. We were sitting by a stream an Naruto was fishing, I was collecting wood for the fire and Sasuke.........his job was to light the fire. But he just kept bossing around. But I don't understand why does he want me to tell Naruto about the curse mark he and I got. Plus, he gave me one of his things that he wears on his forearm so I can hide my curse mark. Also when the sound ninja left, he wanted to say something to me and right then the baka woke up and told me to shut up. What the hell?

While we were nibbling on our fish, someone familiar came and said,"Hello there!"

We turned in the direction from where the voice came. It was the guy who told us about a sand village ninja, Temari (the sand village ninja's teammate) and Rock lee during the written exam. His name was something  kabuki.

"Sorry, but I don't recognise you." I said.

"Kabuto Yakushi."

"Hn."

"What do you want?"

"I'm just here to help you."

"Why?"

"Come on, let's get moving."

While we were hoping on trees, Naruto asked,"How are we going to get the scroll?"

"Simple. As there will be loads of ninja near the centre tower. As it is the last 24 hours of the exam. We could  ambush a team and take their scroll."

"We are not the only ones, aren't we."

"You are right. More trios like you guys must be hiding somewhere near the tower. Some of them might be there since the first day."

We walked on the ground for a little while when we realised that we had company. The guy who was the first ninja to attack us since the exam started was back. Only this time he had his team with him.

"This time I'm with my team. The scroll is ours for sure."

"Whatever happens, we are going to get scroll, right boys?"

"Right!"

"Hn"

"Oh yeah?"

Each of us took one for ourselves. By the way, the ones that were fighting were Naruto's clones. The real us were hid in a tree. As our clones fought, we attacked from behind. Later, Sasuke did his fire ball jutsu and I did my water ball jutsu. A unison raid basically. The ninja gave up their scroll and we made our way towards the centre tower.

🐵.  🙈.  🙉.

We were inside the centre tower and there was a manuscript in front of us. I had the earth scroll while Naruto had the heaven scroll.

"What are we supposed to do?"

"I guess we have to open it."

"At the count of three."

"3......2.....1!"

We opened the scroll. Nothing happened. I noticed there was some kind of seal on it.

"Hey,(y/n). Can you read the manuscript?"

"I think so. I'll try. Heaven........ Writing..... ...... I can't. The font is...... Unreadable."

"Break the seal."

"Uh?"

"You can break the seal, can't you (y/n)?"

"Yes."

"So......, do it."

I sat down with the scrolls in front of me. It took me a while to figure out how to break it. I small smile came on my face when my memories of learning to break this kind of seal. My dad had taught me. Anyways, I made hand signs and placed my hand on both of the seal. There was cloud of smoke. Suddenly, Iruka sensei was standing in front of us.

❤️
Yyeeeeasssss!!!!!! Sharingan got 100 votes! And so close to 2k views! I love you guys A lot!
Until the preliminary round

Love
Sejal x