20: Ring Pop

Lainie

I sat up and looked over at a sleeping Everett. His mouth was slightly open, his hair was disheveled, and he was snoring softly. I smiled and kissed his forehead before climbing out of his bed.

I walked into his bathroom and did my business. I looked in the mirror as I washed my hands. My short hair had grown a bit longer in the last two months. My eyes seemed to be brighter, and I looked less stressed.

I looked happy.

Everett came in the bathroom and lazily kissed my temple. He then walked over to the toilet and did his own business, causing me to turn away and blush slightly.

Everett's deep chuckle filled the bathroom as he washed his own hands. "Oh, my sweet girl." He dried his hands before grabbing my face gently and kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him and into his deep green eyes. They reminded me of the forest. He was honestly perfect. He had high cheek bones, plump lip, and dark hair. He was beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me. I smiled. "I am admiring you." He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

When he pulled away he smirked and bent down on one knee, holding a ring pop. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I laughed and nodded. "I thought I already was." He opened the ring pop and slid it on my finger.

"I had to make it official. Even though we have been with each other for two months now." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You did not have to."

He nodded. "I know I did not. But I wanted to be cute and do something semi-special for you. Since you, I love you and all."

"So asking me to be your girlfriend in your bathroom is special? I love you to Yoda."