I couldn’t help but blush and smile. Those three words only make my heart flutter. He loves me and I love him. God, I’m so lucky to have him. He’s amazing and I’m thankful to have him in my life.

Looking at my clock, I’m not exactly sure what time it is where Harry is. For all I know he could be sleeping, so I don’t want to call him and interrupt him if he is. I know how precious sleep is for him, especially with their tour starting up again.

To Harry: I have a good reason why I didn’t text or call you. I’ll explain later when you’re free. I miss you (:

The moment I put my phone down, it vibrated, informing me I had a text or a call. Once I saw Harry’s name flashing on the screen, butterflies fluttered and I clicked the phone button.

“Hello?”

“Hey Sky, how was your flight?” He asked. I noticed his voice was low, he must’ve been sleeping.

“It was good, but the food sucked.” I heard him chuckle. “I’m sorry I didn’t contact you. The moment I got off the plane until around 2am, I was with friends. Simon threw me a welcome back party. I’m sorry I didn’t check my phone.”

“Its fine, Love. Turns out Simon told the boys about the surprise party a while ago and they forgot to tell me. When I was stressing about you not calling they told me.”

I smiled brightly. “You were stressed?”

“Of course I was! I thought you were sick of me or something.”

“That’s impossible, Haz.” I giggled as I sat up on my bed allowing my back to rest on the bed frame. “I can’t get enough of you. I miss you so much.”

“I miss you more. I can’t sleep, I got used to having you with me at night.”

“Harry, you need to go to bed!” I yelled. “You have a busy schedule! I can’t believe you’re not sleeping right now.”

“I was awake, babe. Don’t worry. So how was your party?”

I sighed as he ignored my protest by changing the topic. “It was great! Lots of fun to be honest. I didn’t realize how much I missed it here. Everyone was so happy to see me. Oh gosh, Simon looked the happiest! You should have seen his face Harry; I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look so happy!” I laughed at the memory.

He chuckled as well. “I wish I was there to see it.”

“You’ll probably see that smile when you guys get back from the tour and come home to your surprise party.” I said nonchalantly.

“Well I’m looking forward to seeing Simon at our not-much-of-a-surprise- surprise party.” He laughed. “But I’m most definitely looking forward to seeing you.”

“Hopefully we’ll see each other before then. There is Skype you know, and planes.”

He agreed then said “Nothing is better than seeing you in person. I’m already trying to free up my schedule.”

“Don’t do that, Harry. We were just together not that long ago. Let us be apart for a bit before you start changing your plans.”

He sighed loudly. “I know, I know. I just miss you, and your hair, those lips, and damn that body...”

“Oh God, Harry. You’re ridiculous.” I laughed.

“Those legs, damn they were so smooth,”

“Harry!” I yelled between laughs. “Stop being so flirty over the phone. It’ll only make you horny at the end and you’re not getting anything any time soon.”

Then I heard a gasp through the phone. He was using his over-exaggerated tone that always makes me laugh.

“Not if I come and take you.”

“Now that’s just creepy.”

“I like being creepy with you.” He said cheekily. I rolled my eyes. “I’ll do it. I promise. As long as I can have you with me, then that’s all I need. Creepy or not.”

“You’re ridiculous Harry.”

“Ridiculously in love with you.”

“What are you, a poet now?” I laughed softly. “I love you too, Harry, but I want you to go to bed now. You need sleep. Goodnight.” I said.

“No...” He begged. “It’s no use, I know I won’t sleep.”

“You never know until you try.” I sighed. “Good night. Don’t let the bed bugs bite. Love you.”

“Fine,” he muttered. “Goodnight, Love. I’ll talk with you tomorrow. I love you too.”

~

The call with Harry was very much needed. Although I said that I missed it here, and that I love it here, that doesn’t mean I don’t miss Harry. It’s all hitting me right now that I really won’t see him for God knows how long.

I put my mind to it and tried to see when they’d be free. At first, I assumed I’d go off and see them during spring break, but turns out they have 4 concerts that week. Two of them are in Toronto and the other two are in Vancouver. That’s all the way in Canada! I can’t fly down there. Any way’s they’re busy.

So I probably won’t see any of them until next summer. I’ll most likely see them on TV or on the cover of a few magazines, but I’ll take what I can get, because I miss them all.

Not too much happened in this chapter and I'm so sorry for that! I wrote it quickly because I really wanted to get this updated. I had the worst writersblock and I had to figure something out. So, this story is ending in 2 chapters, then there will be an epilogue. I thought it through and I think it's time this story ends. It's been up for a while and I wrote it when I was a carrot and I'm so happy that you all enjoyed it! Comment and vote a million times if you want :p I'll be updating again on the weekend.

PS. CONGRATS ARIANA GRANDE ON HER NEW ALBUM YOURS TRULY. It's very good and Honeymoon Avenue is my shit. (: And congrats Zayn on his engagement. Yes Zayn is my fave but I'm glad he found the one he wants to spend his life with!

tell me what you think is going to happen next! Good things? Bad things? haha you never know with me :p