ten- Do we?

Author's Note:

I'm smiling a very creepy smile. I'm so crazy, I love it. Are you ready for the revelation of their plans? Better be!

PS Just a reminder for those reading this that know me personally and my current love-life situation...

I WROTE THIS STORY IN EIGHTH  GRADE. THE PLOT WAS ALREADY CONSTRUCTED WHEN I BEGAN TO UPLOAD THIS STORY ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION AND DOES NOT REFLECT WHAT I WILL DO IN REALITY. I would not do this to myself. As much as I want to, I'm seventeen, not stupid. I WOULD NEVER DO THIS ON PURPOSE. I'm not crazy, I promise. I know you've all heard your share of the rumors last year, thanks to certain people I do not  like to associate with.

Sorry, I had to say it. Just in case my classmates are reading and have any thoughts or concerns about my current situation. :)

Oh yeah, and just a warning:

THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. DO NOT READ IT IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SEX.

____________________________________________________________________________________

In the inky darkness, the couples' limo pulled up alongside the curb in front of Mico's house. Ro hugged the three girls she'd spent the night with and thanked them for showing her a good time. Mico slapped up the three other guys and slid out the door.

"You ready?" He asked as he gave Rosalina his hand to help her out of the limo. She smiled at him and he couldn't breathe. As the driver closed the door, got into the driver's seat, and pulled away the pair waved at their friends. Mico led Ro to his front door and unlocked it with the key in his pocket.

"Home sweet home," Rosalina mused, slipping off her heels with a satisfied sigh. Mico flicked on the lights and walked to his room. She followed at a safe distance, slowing unzipping her dress. "I'm exhausted," she told him, crossing the threshold and closing the door.

Mico took off his jacket and hung it up in his closet. Next he took off his belt and threw it on the floor. As he turned around, Ro slid out of her dress. He gasped. She stood in a white corset and matching white underwear, her dress a crinkled pile on the floor. She smiled and stepped over the fabric on the floor, coming towards him. She put a finger on her lips, silencing anything he would say, and unbuttoned his shirt.

He watched as she unbuttoned and unzipped his dress pants. He shrugged them off, hoping she'd touch him. Ro didn't. She moved towards his bed, crawling onto it and laying down, looking up at him.

"Lay with me." She instructed. He didn't need to be told twice. He wanted to execute his plan before anything sexual happened because she had to know that he wasn't doing it because he wanted to have sex with her or he was happy they had sex. She had to know he was for real.

On the bed he pulled her close and she kissed his chest.

"Wait," he said. Ro met his gaze, confused.

"I want you to marry me," he confessed, "I know we have a long road ahead of us but I want this to work." He'd finally made his decision. He'd chosen her. He'd chosen them.

Rosalina smiled and replied, "Of course I'll marry you, Mico. You are my life." He sighed and kissed her.

It started out slow, but both of them drew it into a long and passionate kiss. She moaned and he pulled her tight against him. She slipped her leg over his torso and lifted herself so that she was on top of him. With his hands on her hips she pulled away and placed her own hands on his chest.

"Wait," she said. Mico looked at her in confusion.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked her, afraid she'd say no.

"I want you to give me the chance to have your child, Mico. I'm desperate to hold onto this opportunity before chemo takes it away from me. What if the cancer comes back? What if I have to go through chemo again and it makes me sterile? I don't want to take that chance. I want to take this one. I love you and I will be a part of our family. Please?"

He stopped breathing in response to her request.

"You want me to get you pregnant?" He asked, attempting to clarify her long-winded speech.

Ro kissed him softly, and he kissed her back. That was all the clarification he needed.

He unbuttoned her corset, flinging it off and to the floor. Her bare chest glowed pale in the moonlight. Mico trailed his hands up her sides agonizingly slowly, and she bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. He  grabbed her by her breasts and pulled her forward.

As their lips touched he licked her and she opened her mouth to let him in. They rocked back and forth, passionately exploring each other's mouths. Ro dug her nails into her chest and pulled as he rocked his hips against hers.

He pushed her left hip to his right so that she was on her back on his bed. He tugged her underwear down and she slipped it off, tossing it to the floor. He touched her, teasing, as she shivered.

"Does this hurt?" He asked, afraid that her vagina still hurt from chemo. She shook her head and Mico sighed in relief. With her confirmation he slipped his fingers inside her and she gasped. He moved quickly, becoming harder every time she bit her lips or rolled her eyes back.

"You don't have to hold it in. Let me hear you." He said, pushing hard. She moaned involuntarily. He pushed again and again. She rocked against his fingers and he smiled in the darkness. His lips found hers and she wrapped her fingers in his hair.

He positioned his body in between her legs and braced himself against the bed. Mico slid himself inside her and Ro cried out. Without words he asked if she was okay. As she nodded again he moved himself slowly out and back in. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to kiss her again.

He moved faster and she couldn't help but moan. With him inside her she felt whole. He completed her in a way that no one else could. He literally filled the empty space. He pushed deeper and she cried out, in both pain and pleasure.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded again and pushed herself towards him.

"Don't stop." She panted, needing him to keep going.

The next forty-five minutes of her life were the best up until that point that she'd ever experienced. However, when he rolled her back on top of him, she knew that it was going to get better.

He gripped her hips and pumped faster and harder than he had before. She cried out his name and he slammed her down onto him. She felt so good. She knew what was coming. As both of them came, Ro moaned and Mico sighed. When he was done he slid his hands down to rest on her thighs.

She leaned forward and he kissed her softly. "I love you, Mico," she whispered against his lips. He smiled and she added, "Thank you."

He stroked her hair and answered, "I love you too, baby."

Ro got off of him and lay beside him. He took her hand in his and turned his head to look at her. He was right when he said he'd never look at her the same. Now he saw her as his future wife. He saw her as the mother of this child, hopefully the one they had just created. He placed his free hand on her stomach and went to sleep.

"Goodnight," she said, as she too closed her eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Now you can see why the warnings were necessary.

HI, DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING?! I think that plot was pretty good for an eighth grader....

Story's not over, don't worry. I'll upload soon. Though we are getting very VERY close to the end.

PS

Please check out http://www.wattpad.com/2428220-the-hogwarts-diaries. It's a group fanfiction I'm co-authoring with a group of great girls. The first official chapter has been posted. It's really good!

I'm sorry to be obsessively advertising this story to you all but it truly is going to be so cool.

Thank you for reading<3