Chapter 1 Part 1 : She Chose Up

PARIS point of view.

"Yeah, you ain't shit! Just like yo' punk ass daddy !" I heard my mom screaming at the top of her lungs at my brother Ejay She was so damn loud , I just knew the tenants next door was gone report us.

I was used to this shit , day in and day out. It was just another day to me. I put my head down in my phone and replied to Montae's text, but I couldn't do anything in peace , because my mom and E'Jay was arguing, plus my bad ass little brothers and sisters were being super bad today. I'm surprised our landlord hasn't put us out yet.

It was My Mom , E'Jay( age 22), Me;Paris (age 20), Rasean(age 11), Carli and Casey the twins (age 8) all in one little ass apartment in Jordan Bay, about 20 miles away from Chicago.

"Paris! Didn't I tell your ass earlier to go to the store and get some damn grease for these tacos...y'all must not be hungry tonight! " my mom yelled.

"I'm going now dang" I said under my breath. I got up and put my hoodie on on and my Jordan flip flops. My hair was in a messy bun , but I still looked better than most of the females over here. Pssh No competition.

"Don't let E'Jay's ass back in. He dont wanna listen, then his grown ass can get out of my house , and that goes for the rest of y'all too" my mom lectured to us. She grabbed her cigarettes off the counter and went in the room slamming the door behind her .

I grabbed my phone and headed out of the door.

The elevator was broke so I had to climb down 12 flights of stairs so I really had an attitude. I saw Cameron and his dumb ass friends in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs posted. They was smoking and playing some loud ass song. "Aye wassup Paris ... damn you getting hella thick" Cameron said smiling "Yeah your head is getting hella thick too" I clapped back. "Which head?" he smirked looking down at his pants. His stupid ass homies started laughing and dapping him up. "

"Yo, pass the blunt or move out my damn way " I said rolling my eyes. I really didnt have time to mess these fuckboys , but I needed to get out that house . "What you mixed with doe" one of them said , I brushed it off.

Cameron was cool sometimes but he was too childish, I fucked him one time and it was OK , but after that I have been ignoring all his texts. I regretted that shit , because I was drunk that night. "I aint passing shit" he laughed. I pushed away from him, but Tavion, Cameron's homeboy blocked the doorway "Aye I'm throwing a kickback this weekend, you coming through" he smiled. Tavion was fine as fuck , he was tall light skinned ,tatted , he had black, and blonde dreads with the taper cut in front. You can tell he was getting money by the way he carried his self, but I didn't wanna fuck with him because his name was too out there in the streets. Plus I already smashed his homie. "I'll think about it " I smiled back ( I couldn't help myself).

My phone rang and vibrated in my jacket pocket. It was Montae. I took it out and slid the ignore icon over. I felt kinda bad but something else had my attention.

"So that's a yes , right?" He asked biting his bottom lip sizing me up and down. I was really trying to hold my composure . "Its a yes, i guess" I replied with butterflies in my stomach, but I played it cool. "Okay fasho', hit me up " He said moving out the way of the door.

"Aye girl that's fucked up, you just gone ignore me and shit" Cameron said. He was talking to me the whole time , but I didn't hear a word, because Tavion had me distracted. "Don't get mad cuz she chose up my niggas" Tavion clowned . I rolled my eyes and walked out to the store . Damn Tavion was fine , but how would it look if we started fuckin' around? . I ain't no hoe, besides I got a boyfriend

Damn, I low-key did choose up kinda though.