Help...

The guys had left. Something about a pack meeting and they wouldn't be back for a while. The girls had gone to see their family's. and I was stuck here alone. I sighed as I pranced around the place in cat form. I was chasing flys to satisfy myself. I have up after an hour. I jumped up onto the table and looked around the kitchen. I meowed it echoed though the house. I slumped down. But was then picked up and thrown into a bag.

The bag was thrown into a wall. I hissed on pain before crawling out. I looked around the place. Cross hatched door so I couldn't slip out. No windows and just thick brick walls. I cried out in continuos meowed. They echoed though the cell and the walls. But I got a meow in response.

"Hello. Are you a shifter cat too?" a make voice echoed. I shifted back.

"Yes. Kinda. What's going on?" I asked.

"These people are kidnapping were cats to try and find a legendary one who can turn into a monster. Something about it being a great weapon." I sighed "staying shifted is the best chance you have to survive" he said before shifting. I shifted too curling up in the top corner of the rafts. Help me Kyle. I whispered in my mind.

Weeks passed. But brutally abused me to try and see of I was the monster. But I kept it hidden well. I don't wanna be a weapon. I cried as I slowly healed. I never heard from that guy again. No one answers my cries for help. And I could feel Kyle leaving me. I could feel it ending. He was with the black rose and I was dying. Help me. Someone help...

I don't wanna die here. I don't wanna die now....

The end...... for now.