My uncle the alpha alpha

I was weak. I'm only ever this weak in winter. So winter is close. I thought as I got up off the bed. That vampire chick walked in. She put her finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet.  

"I'm getting you out of here" she said. I nodded. She put her arm around me I closed my eyes and felt a gust of wind. I opened my eyes. We were in the woods near Kyle's. I shifted falling to the ground. She picked me up and carried me towards Kyle's house. She jumped up to the window and placed me down I meowed and she ran off. My eyes fell shut. The window opened and I was picked up.  

"Kyle?" Jake said.  

"It's angel. She looks weak" he said. I was lied down in his lap. Kit and Kim were there and Stephanie. I meowed in pain.  

"She is hurt" kit said.  

"What do we do?" Kyle asked worried. "First trinity disappears now angel is hurt"  

"She could be dying Kyle. Cats don't have a large life span like we do." Jake said.  

"No. She can't be." He cried.  

"Kyle. Calm down. Remember you just shifted. Your emotions are going to go crazy" he nodded sniffing. I tried to get up but couldn't.  

"We have to get her to a vet" Kyle said they nodded and started jumping out the window. Kyle ran with me to the vet. They know what I am.  

"Angel. What's wrong with her?" Pam asked. My doctor.  

"We don't know?" Kyle said. She took me and told them to wait. She lied me down in a room. I shifted back. She covered me.  

"What's wrong?" She asked.  

"Winter is close" I said weakly.  

"What else is it?"  

"I don't know. Pain. Thought my body" she ran her hand over me. And sighed.  

"Your feeling Kyle's pain the first stage of being his mate" I shifted unwillingly. I cried out in pain. She picked me up taking me back to Kyle in a blanket.  

"Keep her warm and safe. And stay calm. There is nothing we can do for her" Pam said. Kyle nodded taking me.

After getting back kit clicked on.  

"Trinity left because if winter. Like she does every year" they all nodded. They all sighed.  

"When she gets back I'm telling her what we are" Kyle says. They nodded. Jane bursted in  

"Look what we have here. 7 wolves and a cat" does mother know. Of course not. She never knows" Jane said. "MUM" she yelled. Their mum walked in.  

"You dirty boys. Your disgrace this family. This pack" I hissed weakly.  

'Your the disgrace' I said in her head she growled.  

"Where are you trinity?"  

'I'm in your head. You can't hurt me without hurting yourself' I said.  

"Show yourself"  

'Why? It's not like you could hurt me. I'm stronger than you. You know why. Because I care.' She started looking around.  

"Where is trinity. I know she is here"  

"She isn't. She disappeared after an in counter with a vampire." Jake said  

'See your going insane with commands. What would the alpha alpha say. I know. Lets contact him"  

"If you do that child I'll kill you" she said just as the alpha alpha walked in. My uncle. Who looks out for me?"  

"Mr miller. Your under arrest for abusing the Luna power. Making your boys suffer. And threatening my nieces trinity." Everyone was silent. My head fell. He walked over.  

"May I?" He asked. Kyle nodded and my uncle picked me up. I meowed. He turned to Kyle. "I'll bring her back when she is better. Along with trinity" Kyle nodded and my uncle walked out with Kyle's mum in cuffs. I looked at her.  

'You can't hurt them no more' I said weakly in her mind. She growled. My uncle turned to her.  

"I see trinity has gotten into your mind. That's one if her powers. Convincing people with the wrong."  

"I'll kill her" she growled. My uncles smirked.  

"Very well you want to fight trinity. When she is back. I'll set up a fighting session for you both. No rule." She smirked and nodded.