My birthday

I woke up to Kyle getting up.

"Everyone up. Trinity is making breakfast for us" everyone was still here. I meowed leaving. I got home had a shower got dressed and then everyone turned you. Still an hour before school.

"More people." I eyed up kit and Kim. "And why was I never told you two were darting them two" I said. They looked down.

"Only happened after school." I laughed. They came in. I cooked. They ate it fast.

"Excuse me. Stop eating like a pack of wolves" they froze looking at me. I laughed. "What? Your about to eat my table." They laughed. I smiled and cleaned up. They left for school. Kyle waited with me. He tried to help but couldn't reach the cupboards or anything. So he sat there mopping.

"Kyle." He looked at me. "Smile. You look so much better when you smile"

"I don't feel like smiling. I can't help you clean up cause in too short"

"Well you can make is up to me by coming tonight" he smiled and jumped up before we left for school.

After school they went home to get ready. I went home got ready and left to the diner. I sat at the back corner in a booth. I listened.

"I don't get it. She should be around here somewhere." A guy said

"Calm down mat. Look. That stupid cat will be found. But it's not our fault her mother rejected her" wait.

'That stupid cat should me killed.'

'That stupid cat is an abomination'

'That stupid cat saved you'

'That stupid car..."

I'm that stupid cat. I remember all the times my mother would say that.

"Look that stupid cat can stop her mother. We just gotta find her." The guy mat said. The others came in. Them two who were talking about me looked at them all. Kyle ran over to me.

"Trinity." Kyle yelled. I smiled.

"Hey Kyle"

"Look. It's that stupid cat" I moved over as everyone sat down. Then I noticed everyone in here. Even the workers were supernatural.

"So we gotta eat" kit said I smiled

"You guys order of you want. I'm not hungry" I said. They nodded and ordered food. After eating we payed and started leaving. Kyle was fidgeting as we walked past a vampire. It was a female. She reached for him. I grabbed her arm. Everyone stopped and looked at us. It was dead silent.

"Don't touch him" I said coldly. I didn't even look at her. But she nodded. I let her arm go and kept walking. Everyone watched me. I turned around smiling

"Come on" I said laughing. They smile following me. I didn't feel like going to the movies so we went to the park. It was fun acting like a kid again. Kyle bounded over.

"You never told me why you don't like hugs" he said.

"I have a phobia of them." I said. His face fell.

"What? Why?"

"Cause. I don't know what. I just have a phobia from hugging guys. It's not that I don't like them sure I would love to hug you. But after wards I go spastic really. I'm sorry Kyle" he sighed and nodded

"Ok." He said. I smiled

"Come on. Lets get Ice cream" he smiled. We went to the closest place and got an ice cream. It was the best birthday I have ever had.

"We can't go home" jake said "mum thinks we are doing an all night run" they looked at each other.

"If I had the room you could stay. But it's only a small house" I said. They nodded

"Let's go to mine" kit said. "We can all stay"

"I have to go home tho." They nodded. I waved good by and ran home. I was half way home until I ran into that vampire chick. I stopped dead in my tracks. She smiled.

"Found her boys" the two from the diner come out. I was hit across the head before I could protest.

Ok. Now my birthday sucks.