The kind badass

I sighed looking at my cloths and the bruise on my cheek. I was wearing black skinny jeans that had studs all over the top. Left side. And a white tank top with a black see though top that had been ripped. Bracelets covering both my forearms. A necklace that says badass. And lastly my hair was straight with all it's natural colours of blond with streaked blue purples pink and green. All natural. Added some black eye liner and mascara with smoky eye shadow before going down stairs. I didn't bother covering my cheek because its pointless. People will thing I just got into a fight. But really I was slapped by my father. Why. I don't know. Something about it being my fault mum left him. All well.

I sighed. My life if complicated. See. I'm the kindest person in school. But I am the badass. Yet I'm abused for nothing. And on top of that. I can't be hugged by a guy without turning into a cat. I sighed again going down stairs leaving for school.

I got to school on my skate board going to my locker. Kim stood next to me.

"Another fight?" I nodded before closing my locker.

"Yes. " I said "so. What's the plan this summer We going to the lake house or -"

"I have to go to see my grandpa"

"Oh ok" I smiled "I'll see if Kit of free" I said. She nodded. We ran to Kit's locker. She was talking to her brother.

"Ok. We will get on the first available flight tonight"

"What?" I said. They looked at me

"Grandmother is in hospital. She is going to die. So we are going there for the summer" I nodded

"It's ok. I'm sure I can find something to do for the summer" they smiled at me smiling. But inside I was crying.

The day ended. I went home and shifted curling up under my blankets. I purred. I'll live my summer out as a cat. No one will notice. I thought before going out the window. I'm the neighbourhood cat. Everyone gives me stuff like chicken and milk. So I'm good.

I walked down the street and saw a moving van. I ran over and looked. Milly and Michael are moving out. I ran over to Milly and meowed. She looked at me and picked me up.

"I'm sorry angel. We can't take you with us. But we are moving because this house is too big." I looked two old people in a mansion. I meowed again. "Don't worry angel the new people are here now" she walked over to the new people moving in. There were four guys and a lady. One male was Middle Ages along with the lady. The three boys. We're around my age. I meowed.

"Ms tucker. I didn't know you had a cat" the lady said.

"Ms Miller this in angel. The neighbourhood cat. We all look after her but she has no owner. As long as she is feed every day she is no problem. But since you a new people she will be hanging around to see if your nice people." Milly said. Then a little boy climbed out if the cat rubbing his eyes. He saw me

"Ooh a kitty" he ran over. Milly passed me to the boy he hugged me I purred. "Can I keep her mummy can I can I"

"She doesn't like staying in the one place." Kyle. He cried. I rubbed my head against his cheek. He giggled.

"Well if she wants to stay she can"

"YAY" He yelled. Everyone laughed.

"Well we must be off now. It's a shame Trinity didn't come see me before I could leave. She probably went to the lake house with her friends again"

"Who is trinity? The little boy said. Kyle

"Trinity is the neighbourhood girl. She makes the best biscuits on the weekends and brings them around and cleans the place up for me. But she is a strange girl. Always getting into fights inside and outside of school. She is looks like a rebellious child but she is very sweet" Milly said.