Rejection

I woke up and Kyle was gone. I got up getting ready for the day. I walked down stairs quietly and saw Kyle talking with a girl. Jealousy ran though my body. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She has kissed him back. I couldn't move. He pulled back.

"My black rose your so devilishly adorable. And better than that monster." My heart broke. Tears flooded my eyes. I ran out the back door and into the woods. I shifted into my panther running at full speed. I kept running and crying my eyes out. I got to my real home with my step dad what beat me I shifted human pulling on cloths going inside. He saw me. I hugged him crying my eyes out. And for the first time he showed sympathy. He held me as I cried.

"What's wrong trinity? what happened?"

"He cheated on me. He kissed another girl right in front of me" I cried out. He sighed and held me close.

"Shh. Shh it's ok. Shhh." I cried all day. When I calmed down he looked at me. "Since why could you hug me without changing"

"I got given a bracelet to prevent it." I said sniffing whipping my eyes.

"Go clean up then get some rest" I nodded going to have a shower. I then got dressed and curled up in bed falling asleep.

In the morning I made myself breakfast when dad walked in. He smiled at me.

"So what do you plan to do today"

"I'm gonna help out at the retirement home" he nodded. I left after that. I got their and walked in. The front desk lady smiled at me. She was new.

"Hey I'm trinity I do volunteer work here" she looked at me before looking at some papers.

"I'm sorry but your not on the papers" Jamie walked in she smiled at me.

"Trinity. I was wondering when I would see your face around here again."

"Hey Jamie. It's been a while. I actually came to see mr Winter" I said.

"Sure thing come with me." I followed her. Mr Winter was sitting alone in the sun room in his wheel chair. I sat next to him. Jamie left. I looked at him scares on his neck arms and legs from braking up pack fights. He was a peace keeper. His hair was white as snow. Short and fine. Almost nothing. He was really tan still. But he was too weak to do anything.

"What's troubling you child?" He said looking at me. I hung me head.

"My mate cheated on me. I saw him yesterday kiss another girl. He kissed her and called me a monster. Saying she was better" tears started falling from my eyes. "I have never been so heartbroken before and not once last night did I hear a howl of sorrow regarding me missing. I ran away from him. I couldn't bear the pain" he took my hands in his. I looked up at him.

"Did he call her black rose?" I nodded. "Calm yourself child. Your mate suffered from the black rose a wolf born with two mates. One is the monster one a beautiful dark rose. You too will have another mate. But only of he choses her over you. You won't be alone. I suffered from the black rose as well. And I followed my heart. I picked my mate. She was a cold hearted killer. The other one was perfect in every way. But I took my killer mate. Between you and the black rose one of you will lack what the boy needs. He needs hope and encouragement. But he also needs fear" I looks at him.

Tears streaming down my face.

"What of he choses her? What happens to me?" I asked. He cupped my face

"If he choses her you will be heart broken for a long time. But your other mate will find you on your death bed saving you. That's how it works. But you have to fight for him. You have to want him enough to fight the black rose." I nodded. He smiled. "If things work out I would like to meet this boy." I nodded