The bracelet

After a couple of days we had to go back to school. It was really depressing. I loved not having to go to school. But Kyle has mad me soft cause he keeps flirting with me. And at night I go to his as angel. I don't know how to tell him tho. Cause if I show him he might freak out. I sighed and a sat in the tree as angel waiting for Kyle to open the window. I looked up and saw mat. He looked at me.

"You know. If you stuck around long enough we could have given you this" he has a bracelet "if you wear it you only change when you want to. Including when a guy hugs you. And I thought I would give it to you. I took it. He left. I shifted to human putting it on shifting to cat again. I scratched at the window. Kyle should be here by now. I managed to open the window I climbed in but got tangled up in the curtains. I accidentally ripped them. Kyle looked at me.

"I didn't let you in for a reason." I meowed. What's wrong with him? I thought. "Look angel. Your not enough no more. You helped when I was little but I now know I don't need you. I need trinity. So get out" I meowed again. He growled I jumped hiding under the night stand.

"JAKE" jake walked in looking tiered

"What?"

"Can you help me catch angel?"

"Why?"

"Because. I'm trying to get her out. I don't want her here she's irritating" jake sighed and picked me up taking me out.

The next day at school I went straight to class. I couldn't sleep last night. And fucking jake throw me out on the streets and as I was walking back I was picked up by a lady and she took me to the kennel. I only managed to escape from their and make it home than had to go to school so I was pissed.

I took my seat. Kyle walked in sitting next to me. I ignored him putting my head down trying to sleep.

"Trinity what's wrong?" Kyle asked.

"Long night" I snapped. He flinched. Soon my uncle walked in taking me home. I fell asleep after explaining what happened. He woke me when we got home. I went and had a shower and than ate. I looked at the bracelet than my uncle. I got up and hugged him and I didn't shift. He looked at me.

"I didn't change" I said. He smiled I got dizzy he caught me taking me down to the cellar and taking off both my bracelets. I changed into my monster form. He locked me in their and left my bracelets on the ground.

After I got out my anger and other feelings I changed back and put the bracelets on. He let me out. I went up stairs and ran into Kyle. He caught me wrapping his arms around me to stop me from falling down the stairs. I looked up at him. He looked down at me before stepping back.

"I'm sorry" he said. I stepped forwards hugging him he hugged me back tight.

"I should be saying sorry not you" I whispered. He held me tight not wanting to let go. I'm never going to tell him. Their is no need to tell him. I thought. So why ruin his life by confessing a lie.

I was curled up with Kyle on the couch watching tv. We were both falling asleep. And that's when it happened. Put of all the times or could have happened. It had to be when everything felt perfect.....

I fucking fell off the couch.