Sledding

A month had passed since that black rose incident. I found out Harley was a wolf too and he joined the pack. We hang out a lot.

I was out side. I wanted to shift into my panther but couldn't. I frowned before I shifted into a cat. I hissed at myself and changed back getting dressed. I walked back inside and into the basement. Kyle put in some effort to make it more like home than a cage. I made sure no one was around before going into my hide out. Kinda like a panic room. Just way cooler. I smiled and just tried focusing on my shifting.

Hours passed I could only shift into my monster or cat. I ended up shedding my hide out room to bits walking out. I went upstairs slamming the basement door shut. Everyone looked at me. But looked away when they saw my anger. Kyle walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing yet" I said walking up to my room. I grabbed a bag and started packing cloths Kyle walked in seeing

"What are you doing?"

"I have to leave for a while." I said coldly.

"No. I won't let you." He yelled. I looked at him.

"I have to Kyle whether I like it or not." He whined. I picked up my back and hugged him.

"I'll be back. I promise." He nodded I left. I got up to the mountains in a few days and found a shack. A banshee lives here. A banshee is also known as the wailing woman. She screams whenever someone he about to be murdered by a supernatural. I knocked on the door. The banshee opened it. Layla.

"Layla. I need help" I said. She let me in.

"What's wrong child?" she asked. She was my savour. The one who showed me that it's ok to be different

"My shifting. I could turn into a panther before. Now I can't. It's been a few weeks since the first shift into my panther now it's like it was never there."

"Child. Remember. Your shift is just an extension of your emotions. Your monster showers your killer side and productivity of others. Your cat your sweet and generous side. You turned into the panther not to kill just protect. It's not needed no more." I looked at her

"I can't be angel. And I can't be my monster. Angel is no threat to others and my monster scares my friends." I said.

"Your emotions control you. Remember. The panther will come back when needed. And if not you'll here my screams and its like to kill" I nodded before leaving. I stopped growing tiered from the cold air. I looked around and saw a plank of wood I smirked braking it off putting my bag on it. I shifted to my cat kicking off digging my claws into the woods. I slid down the mountain. I laughed I dodged all the trees and rocks. I calculated the distance to the house. I smirked and hit an angled rock. It throw me into the air. But I miss judged I was gonna hit a window. Wait it's opened. I retracted my claws grabbing my bag flying though the window tumbling across the ground. Everyone was in the room. I was wrapped up in a blanket from the rolling around. My bag didn't make it though the window. They all looked at me.

"A flying cat now I have seen if all" Harley said laughing. Kyle got up picking me up. I jumped out of his arms when that black rose chick walked in. I hissed at her. And growled at me. Kyle picked me up by the scruff of my neck.

"That's Harley's mate" he said. I hissed again at her. She sat next to Harley. Kyle looked at me.

"Where your bag?" he asked. I nodded to the window. It was stuck in the tree he reached out grabbing it. I was being good and stayed sitting on the table where he put me.

"Kyle do you know the cat?" Paul asked. Kyle looked at him than me. Than back to Paul smiling.

"That's trinity." He said cheery.

"Trinity?" Harley said raising his eye brow.

"Yep. Trinity." Kyle said picking me up. I jumped out of his arms running out and going to change back. I got dressed and went back. I grabbed my bag from Kyle

"Shit." I said looking at the rip.

"what?" Kyle asked

"I ripped my bag" I said looking up at him. He chuckled. "All well. I'm going sledding again that was fun" I said. "You guys wanna come." They laughed and nodded. We sledges all afternoon before I curled up on the couch as a cat falling asleep with a smile on my face