Fight

Winter was over. I went with my uncle to this fight. I smirked and got out of the car. I looked at the guys. Jake Paul James. And. Kyle. He got taller and hotter. I shut the door.

"Rumour is that your mother wants to kill me" I said walked over to them. They nodded looking down.

"Where are the girls?"

"Coming" jake said. I nodded as they turned up. Everyone looked depressed.

"Kyle" he just looked away more. "Kyle what's wrong?" He shook his head.

"Your going to get hurt trinity." He said. I smiled.

"No. I won't" he didn't look at me. I walked off. So they are worried for me. I looked at my uncle and nodded. He nodded.

"We have one rule for this fight. You cannot shift ms miller" she nodded growling. "No one can stop the fight but them two. When your ready" I nodded. So did ms miller.

He growled and lunged at me. I dodged she sent hit after hit I moved calmly out of the way of each hit. Kyle refused to watch. I looked at him. He looked so sad. His mother shifted. I flipped backwards and landed in a crouch. I smirked. A growl erupted from my throat. A growl of triumphant.

"TRINITY. DON'T" my uncle yelled. I nodded.

"I have control" I said calmly. Ms miller lunged at me I flipped backwards kicking her in the jaw. She yelped. All eyes were on get. Every Kyle's. she got we balance and lunged a me again. I smirked an jumped up disappearing into the trees.

"Trinity summers. You get down here now" I dropped down onto her back and put her into a head lock.

"Give" I said. She submitted. I let her go and moved away. I started walking when she lunge at me. I ducked and grabbed her back paw throwing her into a tree. She wined in pain.

"Trinity" Kyle whispered. I looked at him. He was in shock.

"I knew you were a werewolf Kyle I knew you all were. But it was up to you to tell me. Just like my secret was up to me to tell you"

"Your secret" they said. I nodded.

"I can inflict bad thoughts into people's minds and communicate though their thoughts." They nodded. I looked at Kyle.

'It seams as tho I'm saying this out loud to you. But it's actually in your head' his eyes widened.

"That's so cool" he said smiling. I smiled back. A vampire guy lunged at me I spun around and sliced his head off with my hand. Blood splattered all over me everyone gasped in horror.

"Your fast trinity. And so you know. You just killed your brother" the vampire chick who saved me said. I still don't know her name

"Your no family of mine" I said coldly she nodded.

"I know. But after all I did save your life once before you owe me that"

"No. I don't. I didn't asked to be saved. You know better than anyone I'm vulnerable in winter because its my only weakness."

"True that." I growled.

"Trinity. Calm down. You will hurt yourself." My uncle said.

"I'll kill her before I hurt myself" I said. The chick smiled.

"I'm not here to harm you. Or anyone you love. I'm here to warn you about those who are after you." I nodded. She left. I looked at my uncle. He was watching me closely. I gave him a reassuring smile before turning back to Kyle. He looked worried. I smiled at him. He smiled back

"Let's go home" they nodded. I started walking. Kyle walked next to me.

"Still have that phobia of hugs" he asked. I stopped. He stopped and looked at me.

"Kyle. What I have isn't really a phobia of hugs. It's more like." I started thinking. "I can't really explain it." He nodded. He sighed looking down. We kept walking before getting back to their place.