"Love I don't blame you for that, don't blame yourself." She wiped of the tear that slid down his cheek with her thumb.

"I don't deserve you Avery, I never did." He down casted his eyes to where their hands were laced together like a perfect match. Seeing this Avery knew she had to do something, to prove him wrong to prove him that he doesn't have to feel that way anymore.

"I know things have been rough between us, but that doesn't mean that you don't deserve me." She used her hand to lift his chin gently and stare directly into his eyes that portrayed a storm of emotions.

"But Avy, I've done things that a guy should never do to the person he loves. I should of never missed your dad's funeral, or spend so much time away from you I see it clear now that night opened my eyes." He said in all sincerity into the dim lights of her room, he let her see a part of him that he rarely showed to people -his deepest feelings "I can't help but feel like I'm going to fuck up everything up, that I will hurt you again, that I will lose you..." his voice was low and weak. Avery grabbed his hand and trailed it over her abdomen, arms, face "I'm here, I'm not hurt, I'm with you and I forgive you for everything, it's time that you forgive yourself too," she said looking him straight in the eyes, her hazel eyes pleading his silver ones for this. She placed his hand finally over her heart like he once did in her hospital room "do you feel it? It beats for you, and only you no matter what happens I'm with you! I'm yours and that's never going to change because I love you!"

Taking in her words, he felt her heartbeat against the palm of his hand he felt the guilt slightly seeping off his body all this time he wanted her forgiveness, he needed it, but what he needed the most was to forgive himself which he was almost sure that would never happen until now. All of her, her scent, her essence, her eyes and the way she looked at him touched him deeply. Into the dim lights of one room they managed to strip off all of their feelings completely and bare their souls. He couldn't say a word he just nodded pulling her into him, pressing his lips against hers once again savoring the moment of her soft lips against his, the way they moved in sync without any trouble "I love you too, I'm yours forever. " he parted away whispering, holding her clutched to his body.

Tom moved them both slowly so they were lying down, her head on his chest he wrapped his arm around her waist loosely. She cuddled up into him smiling coyly before planting another kiss onto his lips. "I never asked you, what happened with Melissa?" She asked curiosity taking the best of her.

"Eh, she was harassing me, calling me all the time and I even found her in my house one day when you were at the hospital so I got a restraining order, I haven't seen her since." He said kissing the top of her head.

"Wow the bloody bitch is sure mental. I'm glad she's out of our lives." She stated matter-of-facility. "Me too love." He said as she traced her fingers down his chest sending shivers down his spine.

"What time is it?" He asked staring out of the window where the moon still hung upon the night sky glistening into the room. Avery quickly glanced around the room looking for her phone, she spotted it on the bed cabinet on Tom's side. She hovered gently over him getting it "It's 4 in the morning." She said before placing it down again. She laid back on the bed next to Tom, lifting herself slightly on her elbow to support her head she continued to trace lines down his chest "Well I'm not sleepy anymore." She smiled coyly at him.

"Neither am I." He smirked at the sight of her rosy cheeks, she looked so beautiful staring at him biting on her lip. He took the hand that rested on his chest and brought her closer to him capturing her lips with his, he kissed her feverishly, passionately like there was no tomorrow, like nothing else mattered.

***

"Breakfast is ready!" Avery yelled from the kitchen as she flipped the last pancake and placed them all onto the both plates in front of her. "I'll be out in a few!" She heard Tom's voice from the bathroom. Rolling her eyes internally she placed both plates on the table along with the syrup and strawberries. She sat down on one of the chairs and took a sip of her coffee when the bathroom door cracked open she turned into it's direction, her breath caught in her throat when she saw Tom walking out with nothing but a towel wrapped around hips, his hair dripping wet around his face highlighting his high cheekbones. He stuit slowly next to her with a grin plastered right across his face.