Chapter 25

*******Niall's POV*^**^^^**^^^^^

I can't wait till the concert! Me and the lads left Nashville right after the show and and gave the girls a little surprise visit! Kaitlyn's gonna be so surprised when she sees what I'm doin at the concert! I'm going to tell the crowd that there's a special person in the crowd and that it was her birthday a couple days before, then I'm going to bring her on stage and tell them to sing happy birthday to her. She's gonna be so surprised! I'm also going to sing a song directly to her! She's going to love it!!! I hope she doesn't get too much hate. But I think she can handle it, she's strong cause she grew up with 2 older brothers and a dad who was in the military.

********Kaitlyn's POV******

Niall gave me a surprise. He got Luke Bryan, Cole Swindle, and the guys from Florida Georgia Line to come over and they have me front row tickets and backstage passes to their concert in Atlanta! He's the best!!! I'm so glad that he's my boyfriend! I can't wait till their concert! But their fans might recognize me and like try to kill me!

"Babe, don't worry I already thought about that!" Niall said.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes, you did. But don't worry we're going to have security around you at all times in case there's a crazy fan that does try to kill you. I just hope there are still fans out there that are happy I'm happy with you and don't try to kill you because that would make me sad!" He said.

"Aww! You're the best!" I said hugging him.

Sorry it's short but I promised y'all an update today so here ya go!