Chapter 16: Party part 6

Sadly, the best party in the world had to end!:(! It is now 4:02AM and the party just ended and now people have to go home😢! I said good-bye to all of my new and old friends. But they all left after I got all of their numbers so I can out them in my new iPhone! Of course my parents took the longest to say goodbye but I love them. Andrew said good-bye and I started cryin I've missed my favorite brother. And I'm gonna miss him even more because now he's engaged and he's gonna move some where with his wife after he finds a job and they're gonna start a family. Justin said sorry for almost killing me with Ryan's help. I just said okay bye. And for Ryan I kicked his ass out of my house!

Of course Anna, One Direction, and Taylor stayed because I wanted them to. I think Anna and Zayn would be a cute couple. Plus they've been talkin all night. After everyone left we just watched movies till everyone fell asleep except me and Niall. We were still awake and watchin everyone sleep.

"This was the best birthday party I've ever had!" I said to him. I was currently laying on a couch with my head in his lap. He was playin with my hair.

"Am I the best boyfriend you've ever had!?" Niall asked

"You're the only boyfriend I've every had!" I said lightly smacking his very toned chest. I guess I was feeling his abs because Niall said "like what you feel?"

"Yep I do!" I replied lookin up at him.

"Well, I like what I see!" He said lookin me strait in the eyes.

********Niall's POV*******

I can't believe she's actually mine to hold and to kiss and to call mine! I really like her. I know I just met her physically but I've liked her since the day we started texting. But now that she's mine I can tell her anything. Plus her best friends are dating my best mates. So right now life is perfect even though we had to cancel the show in Ohio we were suppose to do yesterday! Whoops! Oh well management can get over it we'll play it another night.

"Niall?" Kaitlyn asked me breaking me out of my trance.

"Yeah?" I asked looking down at her head on my lap.

"You seemed out of it when I told you I really like you." Kaitlyn told me with happiness in her eyes.

"I really like you too!" I told her leaning my head towards her and kissed her passionately until someone coughed and broke us apart.

"Ugh what do you want Louis?" I asked annoyed that he interrupted us.

"No need to be like that! But I want Ed to ask you guys if you wanted to watch another movie until we have to leave at 8."

"Wait? What? We have to leave at 8?" I asked my band mate who just shook his head up and down.

"But don't worry we'll see them again on the 21. Remember? We're doing a concert in Atlanta and they're coming with front row tickets and back-stage passes! I can't wait!!" Louis said.

"Yeah and that also means we should actually get some sleep since its 4 in the morning." I suggested and Louis agreed and fell asleep on the couch he was sharing with Brianna. Kaitlyn sat up and I laid down and she laid down right next to me. I pulled her closer so now her back was pressed against my chest.

I whispered in her ear "Goodnight beautiful!" I felt her shiver and I laughed. She hates it when I do that but I love doin it to her.

"Good night handsome and you know I hate it when you do that!"

"Well you should just get used to it and love me doing it because I'm going to keep doing it since you hate it!" I whispered to her and again she shivered. She turned around and brushed her lips against mine and then turned around.

"Um what was that?" I asked turning Kaitlyn around so we were face-face.

"I was doin that to let you know you're not the only one that's gonna be doin somethin the other hates." She said sticking her tongue out at me. I just kissed her and she kissed me back. When we pulled away, I pulled her closer and we fell asleep like that! I really like her!!!!!

**************Zayn's POV***************

Everyone was asleep except for me and Anna. I just met her and she's really pretty and nice. I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow. I mean it's 4:45AM so technically today I'm gonna ask her. I'm gonna take her on a really nice date and then ask her. The lads all have girlfriends except me so why not. Plus I really like Anna. Niall, Louis, and Harry meet Kaitlyn, Brianna, and Marissa yesterday and asked them to be their girlfriends and they said yes. So I'm askin Anna I hope she doesn't think I'm rushing her.

**********Anna's POV*************

Should I ask him? Is it too soon? I don't think so, I mean look at Kaitlyn, Marissa, and Brianna they just met Niall, Harry, and Louis and they're already datin and sleepin on the same coach. Then again look at me and Zayn. We aren't even datin and we're sleepin on the same couch.

Ugh stupid voices!!!!

Well I guess I should go to sleep since it is 4:05AM. Good thing the couch is comfortable. Well night! Why did I just say night to myself!? Wow I'm weird!

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Well it's 4:48AM and I haven't gone to sleep! I've become nocturnal! Sleep durin the day and stay up at night!