Chapter 24

*********Kaitlyn's POV********

"NIALL!!!!! Let me go, I wanna go dry off and see Luke, Tyler, Brian, and Cole!!!" i pretty much screamed. 

"Well too bad because I'm not letting you go." 

"Why not?" i asked and turned to face him.

'Because that means I would have to share you with other people." he said and gave me the cutest smile I've ever seen. 

"Damn you Niall!" I said.

"What?" he asked actin all innocent. 

"You know that i can't say no to you when you smile like that." i said and tried to look away from him. but he grabbed my face and made me look at him. 

"Thats why i smile like this. I know if I smile like this to you, you will say yes to pretty much anything I want."

"You might want to re-think that! Because I'm not gonna say yes to anything you say from now on!" i said turnin my head away from him.  i tried to get out of the pool again but it didn't work at all. Niall still had a hold of my waist and wasn't letting me go anytime soon. 

"You are NOT leaving this spot until you give me a kiss!" Niall said. 

"Fine if I give you a kiss can I PLEASE go dry off and change into dry clothes? and talk to out guests?" i asked lookin back at my wonderful boyfriend. 

"MMMMMM," Niall thought about what he was going to say next. "Fine if you really want to talk to our guests, I guess I'll let you go." he said and i got really excited, because it's not everyday that you get to talk to one of your favorite male country singers. 

"THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!" i screamed and hugged Niall. 

"You're welcome! Now kiss me or you're not moving!" niall said pulling me closer, which i thought was impossible.

"FINE if I have to!" i said sarcastically. 

'You have to!" Niall said leaning in. I decided to tease him and everytime he got closer to my face i would lean backwards. Since his eyes were closed, he didn't know what i was doing. Until he opened his eyes and figured out why he wasn't kissing me. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards him so i couldn't get away! We finally made contact. It was a short sweet kiss, but it would do for now.

"Can i go now?" I asked after we pulled away. 

"Fine but we'll continue this later." Niall said winking. i rolled my eyes and swam to the steps in the shallow end again and got out of the pool. I ran through the kitchen and up the stairs to take a really quick shower to get the pool water out of my hair and stuff. When I got out i ran to my room got dressed and went downstairs to find out that Luke and them have already left. :( 

"when did they leave?" i asked Liam. 

"Umm whenever you came in from outside they were getting ready to leave. So about the time you got in the shower they were gone." Liam said. 

"and no one bothered to tell me that they were leavin? what great friends y'all are." i said sarcastically. If you haven't noticed I'm very sarcastic like all the time.

"well we wewre but Luke said not to because you'll see him when all of us go to his concert!!" Brianna said.

"YAY!! I can't wait till then!" i said and just then niall came downstairs in dry clothes. "Where were you mister?" i asked. 

"Your room." he said cheekily.

"Were you in there when i got out of the shower?" i aslked.

"Yep." he said popping the 'p'. 

"You were? If i would've known that I would've changed in the bathroom." i said.

"Exactly!" he said waklin up to me and kissing me. He then picked me up and sat down and put me on his lap and he started playing with my hair. 

"Ugh you're so difficult some times, you know?" i asked.

"But ya love me!!" Niall said. 

"Weeeellll!" i said and looked at NIall to find a hurt espression on his cute face. "I'm kidding! I do love you." i said looking down at my hands. he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. He then stood up and walked up the stairs and into my room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy y'all!!!! sorry for posting that Author's Note abouy me deleting my story, i just had to write that and have proof to show my 'friend' so she would stop texting me about the next time i update!! It got so annoying to get texts at 8AM askin "When are you gonna update your book?" so sorry i did that to the what 3 or 4 people that read my book. But sstill im sorry!!!!!!!