Chapter 18: Shoppin

Chapter 18

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed.

"What?!" Marissa and Brie said at the same time.

"This!" I said pickin up what was behind the bush.

"What is that?" Marissa asked.

"It's a dead kitten!" I said and my vision got blurry with the tears that just formed in my eyes.

"There's a note attached to it." Brianna said pointing to the piece of paper that was on the poor little kitten.

"It says....."

I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM NIALL!!!!

"I bet it's from that fan that almost made you fight her dad!" Marissa said.

"Well who else could it be?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice.

"We have to tell the police about this." Brianna said pullin out her iPhone.

"Wait! How does she know about me and Niall?" I asked the girls.

"Idk did you post somethin somewhere?" Brianna asked.

"No, but I think I know who would such a thing like that." I said and looked towards the distance.

"First, why are you lookin into the distance and second, who would've done that?" Brianna asked.

"Well in movies when there is like a dramatic scene, like this one, the person would look into the distance. And I think it might've been Justin. I mean he was still pretty mad when he left so, I guess he could've done it." I said and looked at my friends confused faces. "Never mind! Lets just go shoppin for our concert outfits!" I said and ran towards my new car after I safely put the kitten back in the bush. I haven't had the chance to drive my new car yet since it was dark yesterday when I got it, I couldn't drive it.

"Where do y'all wanna go to look?" I asked the girls who were in the back seats buckled up and looked terrified!

"I don't care as long as its close to a hospital!" Marissa said.

"I agree!" Brianna said. I should probably tell y'all that my friends hate it when I drive. They get all scared and stuff. I learned how to drive in a SUV! So drivin this small car kinda worries me too but I won't tell the girls that.

"Okay since y'all aren't workin with me, we're goin to my fave store! Kohls!" I said pullin out of the drive way and onto the road towards Kohls.

When we got there, we all split apart. Well I did Marissa and Brianna stayed together. But I wanted to go get a bunch of stuff since my parents also gave me $1,000 for my birthday! So I was gonna buy a lot of new clothes.

I bought a pair of really cute denim shorts that come to mid-thigh, a really cute see-through sleeveless shirt, a really cute tank to go under the shirt, and these really expensive cowboy boots. I know what y'all are thinkin "you're goin to a 1D concert not a country music concert!" But I don't care this is the real me. Plus me and Niall are 'datin' now so he should see the real me! The real me is country. I was born and raised in the south and my dream state to live in is where a lot of country singers live, Tennessee!! I've wanted to love there since I was 7 mostly in Nashville! My parents said for my graduation present we will go to Nashville! I graduated in May and we still haven't gone! I doubt we will ever go so I'm gonna take a trip up there by myself!!

When we got home, we all showed each other the clothes and stuff we bought. Marissa went first. She boutght a new pair of converse, some denim shorts, and a One Direction shirt.

"Why did you buy a 1D shirt when you can get one at the concert?" I asked.

"Idk. Brie picked out my shirt." Marissa said.

"Okaaaaay. You're turn Brie."

Brie bought some cute sandals, some denim shorts that come to mid-thigh, and of course a 1D shirt. And she already drew a heart around Louis' head on her shirt and she drew a heart around Harry's head on Marissa's shirt.

I showed them what I bought and they stared at me funny! "What!?" I asked.

"Why did you buy those shoes?" Brianna asked pointing to my new favorite pair of shoes.

"Just because we're goin to a 1D concert doesn't mean I can't be myself. I mean y'all bought shoes y'all wear, and I wear cowboy boots so I bought the pair I've wanted since like forever." I said explaining to my confused friends.

"Okaay whatever you say." Brianna said.

"Okay so what time is it?" Marissa asked since we don't have any clocks and her and Brie's phones died.

I looked at my new phone. "It is 6:31. Do y'all wanna go out for dinner. I don't feel like cookin?" I said lookin at my friends.

"Yeah. Where are we gonna go though?" Brianna asked.

"Idk but first." I said gettin my new boots out of the box and puttin them on. My friends looked at me confused. "I'm wearin em to break em in, so my feet don't hurt at the concert." Their mouths formed an "O".

"Ok lets bounce!" Marissa said gettin up and goin to the door. Brie went and caught up with her. I was lockin the door again and I heard a voice I wished I would never hear again!

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Whose voice is it?

I decided to keep writing but after the concert I'm gonna do somethin! Y'all will find out what I will do in the chapters to come!

It All Started With A Tweetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें