It All Started with a Tweet! ( a Niall Horan fanfic)

Kaitlyn and her friends, Marissa and Brianna, are One Direction fans. But they aren't crazy like some people!!!

They're all sittin in Kaitlyn's room just chillin and havin an awesome time tweeting celebrities.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Hey y'all, I just tweeted Radcal Flatts. I hope he replies!" Marissa said.

"It would suck if he doesn't. But I just tweeted Hunter Hayes!" Brianna said.

"It would be flippin hilarious if they don't reply to y'all! I just tweeted my fave country singer Luke Bryan!" I said

Brianna said,"why don't you tweet Niall Horan next?"

"I will calm your tits Brie!!"

"Well be like that!!!!" Brie said

"There I just tweeted Niall!!! I said "I love y'all's songs so much and you're my fave! But shh don't tell the others!"

"What if he replies to you?!!!! That would be the BEST thing EVER!!!!!" Marissa pretty much screamed at me.

"Marissa, you don't have to scream I'm like 2 feet away from you!" I said

Brianna laughed so hard she fell off the bed and landed on the floor!

I said "what's so funny Brie Brie? Other than you know the usual?"

"I just saw a tweet from the Niall sayin that a fan just tweeted him and said he was her fave and the boys are now fightin over twitter! He also said the fan that sent him the tweet was pretty hot!" Brie said

Me and Marissa just sat there with our mouthed wide open!!

"What!?" Brie said

I said "I was the fan who sent him that tweet literally 2 seconds ago!"

Brie, Marissa, and I just jumped up and down screamin!!

"The Naill James Horan just called me hot on twitter!!!!" I screamed

AUTHOR's Note

Hey y'all this is my very first fanfic ever! I decided to make my own because I love to read about how people comment on the ones I read and they're just so nice! So I thought why not make my own! So here I am makin my very first one! I hope y'all like it!