The End Has Come

I went to Tye at blinding speed. I started punching and kicking him while Drew came up next to me and started doing the same. It was a close fight. I punched Tye, he blocked it. He punched me, I blocked it. Drew and I were trading blow after blow with Tye. I was actually surprised to see that Drew was keeping up. I started to charge up Ki in my right hand as Tye started to retreat. Drew, appeared from behind, kicking him towards me. With a shout, I slammed my hand into his chest and released all of my energy from that hand and sent him back at Drew. Drew jumped and kicked Tye behind him. Tye tumbled across the ground and skidded to a stop. He fell to one knee and covered his face with one hand. He started to shake.

"Heh...heheheh." He laughed to himself. I started walking towards him.

"What's so funny?" He looked in between his hand as he stood up. 

"I just find it amazing that you are so powerful. And I'm excited to fight more." I clenched my hand into a fist. 

"You shouldn't be excited, because this is where you will die." Drew smiled, 

"That's right. Because you are facing two super saiyan three's." I looked at him at the same time as Tye. Drew clenched both of his fists and started to scream. Soon lightning began to swirl more as his hair grew. 

"No fucking way." I whispered. And there before me stood a even more powerful Drew. His face was calm, but his eyes were cold. 

"I'm tired of you killing and hurting others, Tye. Like he said, you're going to-" A loud scream interrupted him as Puffcha defused and both girls were slammed into the ground, knocked out of super saiyan form by Broly. To Broly's right, Brollan punched a him, only for Broly to dodge and hit him the stomach, defusing them as well, knocked out cold. He turned to the both of us, smiling sadistically. 

"I'm tired of those weaklings, I want to fight you guys now." He began to walk towards us. 

"Drew..." I turned towards the new super saiyan three.

"Yeah, Chris?" He looked at me as well. 

"Fusion...one last time. If we don't... we will die." Drew was already in position. 

"Let's go he shouted!" Broly fly towards us screaming. I took position. Together.

"FU! SION! HAAA!" 

And once more...

                     *********************************************************************

I laughed. I looked at Broly as he stood there. Staring. I smiled "Idiot." I powered up to super saiyan two. He took a step back.

"H-how... you are more powerful! You could barely beat me in that form last time. How come it's even more powerful?!" I laughed.

"Isn't obvious you fool? When we fused we more powerful than before. Therefor..." I screamed and powered up to super saiyan three and pushed both back by my energy alone. "I'm more powerful." Tye appeared in front of Broly.