I Got News For You, You Must Obey Me

"Who are you?" I hit him with my first question.

He sighed in annoyance to my question, "Levi," he said.

"Like the jean-"

"Say that again and I will kill you." he interrupts me in anger. He got very close to be when we got upset and it was sort of scary. I didn't know what he was doing since I still had the blindfold on but I could tell when he was close by his breathing and when he was standing because of his steps. "I'm pretty sure I can guess your next question." he huffs "why am I here?" he mocks me "What do you want from me?" he continues. "Honey, I've been there all along you just don't know it. You're mine and there's nothing you can do or say to change that." he lifts the blindfold and I look at him in ultimate terror. 

"What do you mean by you've been here all along?" I ask

"I know you more than you think." he comes close to me and brushes his lips against my cheek. It made me shiver. He starts to grin.

"Why are you grinning?"I ask as I continue to shake, fearing his response. 

"I love seeing you shiver, the way I make you cringe." he whispers in my ear. I can feel breathing on my neck. He then stops and stands up pulling me with him. He grabbed me by the arm and pushed me towards the bed. He walked close to me again and but the blindfold back over my eyes. He sat me down on the bed and I started to hear clinging of metal. I panic and try to get up but he caught me and pinned me on the bed putting his body on me. "Don't make this hard for me." Scared of what he might do next, I obeyed. He finished putting the chain on my ankles. "Good girl." he whispered. He moved off the bed and I started to hear his steps fade away. I didn't know what to do. Will I ever get out of this? I start to dose off, eventually I went to sleep because I couldn't stay awake any longer.

~*time skip*~

I wake up still chained to the bed but I could see my surroundings. I sit up to see Levi sitting on a chair watching me, bloody.

"You're finally awake." he scooched himself more towards the bed and then picked something up from the ground. "Drink this."

I looked at it being hesitant to accept the drink but I looked into the cup that was in between his bloody hands and realized it was tea. 

"I figured that you would be cold when you woke up or maybe needed to clear your throat." I couldn't stop looking at his bloody hands. What did he do? Snapping out of my thoughts I took the cup out of his hands.

"Thank you," I whispered. As time passed by it got weirder and more awkward. I was drinking my tea with chains around my ankles. I clear my throat.

"What is it?"

I look at him in confusion, wondering what he was talking about. 

"Don't play dumb with me. You keep giving me weird glances. What is it?"

"Oh, Uh." I pause for a second preparing to ask, "W-why are you bloody?"

"I had a mission to go do something. Also I went to go get somethings after." He then comes towards me and puts the blindfold back over my eyes. "Don't take it off I have a surprise." I did as I was told and stayed put listening to his footsteps fade away. With my blindfold on I lift my ankles towards me and feel the chains, searching for something that could break it so I could break free. After a few minutes of feeling around and no luck I lifted my blindfold. Quickly, I desperately searched around the chains and saw a combination. What the hell?  I start to think of all the possible ones. 1-2-3-4, 0-9-8-7. Many combinations later I started to get desperate and used my birthday. It worked freeing my left leg from the chain. Smiling because of the progression, I get the motivation to do the other leg until I accidentally drop the chain. It made a huge clanging sound. A few seconds after I hear footsteps rushing towards me so I quickly pick it up and put it back on and put my blindfold back over my eyes. I hear the footsteps stop and panting. For a few seconds there were only pants until the sound of steps came back. They became louder and louder signalling that he was getting closer to me. He lifted the chain to my right leg looking at it until he carelessly dropped it. He went to my left leg and lifted it then chuckled. He lifted my blindfold and all I saw was his face so close to mine. I can feel his heavy breathing. "Wow you thought you could outdo me? Really?" He chuckled again. " You think I'm stupid?" He started to get loud. "I could kill you right now if I wanted to." I started  to cry at the thought of what he could do to me.

"Please don't." I begged.

"Begging for your life huh?" he grabbed my hair and I winced in pain. He pulled my head close to him.

"What's your will to live huh?" he said this as if it was a test. "You wanna change the world?" he yelled "Well to bad! The world doesn't get to have you. So forget about it." his grip started to get tighter. "While you were sleep, I went to your house to get some of your belongings. I was gonna try to make this feel like home; but you know what? You'll have to earn it. I'm not gonna do something nice for an ungrateful brat."

After he was done ranting he let go of my hair. "I'm getting a new chain tonight. You're so conceited. You thought "It must be my birthday." Well fuck that I'm done caring. I'll treat you how you should be  treated."