"Thank Oren." Renji gave me a smile. "So why don't you tell me about what's happened with Ichigo."

~~~~

Once I was done spilling the beans about everything, even me going blind, Renji leaned back into the chair. "Damn. I knew Ichigo was an idiot but seriously. He really is stupid."

I laughed at that and smiled. First time I actually smiled since we left Urahara's shop. "Yeah he is. He is very oblivious. Like I don't even think he knows Orihime loves him. It's so obvious."

"Yeah he probably doesn't. He is a moron when it comes to these type things." Renji sighed shaking his head. I nodded in agreement when I saw something slither into my room from my window. A white thread popped in the moment Renji jumped up starring at a spot in my room about to take a soul candy thing.

"Wait!" I said holding onto Renji's wrist. "Is it Grimmjow?"

"Yes!" He tried to take the candy again but I stole it. I ran over and grabbed the white thread. I grinned up at the glaring Grimmjow.

"Grimmy!" I jumped excitedly and the blue haired man gave me a weird look. "What are you doing here?"

"I felt like something was wrong so I came to check on you. Then I find this soul reaper here." His eyes turned to ice as he glared at Renji. "Are you why something was wrong?" He growled out putting his hand on his sword. I just notice he didn't have his black shirt on and I could clearly see his body today.

Grimmjow was ripped, insanely so. He had a huge scar down his chest and the number six tattooed on his back.

"Why would I do anything to Oren?" Renji growled out. The two males glared at each other. Grimmjow was about to unsheathe his sword when I snuck up behind him and lightly ran my finger around the perimeter of his hole.

Grimmjow instantly stopped moving and tensed up. I smirked as he glared back at me with red cheeks. "What did I say Grimmy?"

He stood there frowning for a while before sighing and relaxing again. "Not to be an asshole around you. I got it. No need to do that." He looked at my hand that was still near his hole.

"Then behave. Renji didn't do anything. He was actually comforting me." I frowned as I sat back down on my bed. Grimmy shot a look at Renji before sitting next to me.

"I knew something was up. What happened?" I chuckled darkly and hugged my knees to my chest.

"Met me once and you are already in tuned with my emotions." I shook my head and sighed. I rested my cheek on my knees looking at Grimmjow. "If I tell you have to promise not to kill anyone or harm them mentally or physically."

He huffed and shook his head. "Fine. I will be good."

"Good.... Well you know about the threads. What they are. Well Renji and I were just at Urahara's shop. I go get candy every Friday but today Renji and Rukia where there." Grimmjow furrowed his brow.

"The little black haired chick right?" I nodded my head not minding his interruption.

"Yeah well. Ichigo usually walks me home from Urahara's since he lives near by. However he and Rukia started having a little moment... That's why Renji walked me home instead and why he is here now. The other end of both of our threads, we're getting all lovely dovey back there so we left." Grimmjow was quiet for a moment looking between Renji and I. I saw the hate fill his eyes as it clicked for him.

"So his other end is Rukia and yours is Ichigo?" I nodded not saying anything. "And you both care for them?" We both nodded this time. "And they were all loving and shit in front of you?" I sighed and nodded as Renji looked away. "So you left to get away?"

"Yep. That's about it..." I sighed heavily and hugged my legs tighter.

"At least let me punch Ichigo." Grimmjow growled out. His fist was shaking slightly.

"No because that would set him off and you would level the town trying to fight each other." I shook my head frowning. "Plus it's not entirely his fault. He doesn't know. I can't tell him. How could I? Especially now? I already knew Orihime is in love with him. And now it looks like Rukia is too and it seems he likes her back. With Orihime I can't fucking tell if it's one sided or if he cares for her or if he is just really caring for his friends."

I huffed and flipped back on my bed. Renji groaned and turned around a bit in my chair. Grimmjow was still seething in anger. "I don't mean this rudely but why do you care so much?" Renji asked breaking the small silence that formed.

I looked to Grimmjow kinda wondering the same thing. "I don't know. Oren just... She is my first real friend I guess. You don't really make friends as arrancar. It's the people you fight with, people you are using, people that are using you, or enemies. At the most you might call someone an ally but never a friend. Not really..." Grimmy's cheeks lit up slightly as he looked away rubbing his head. He has a similar tick as Ichigo does. "I don't know, I'm not good with this mushy shit. I'm trying to be a better person and she is helping. All that matters. I can't let the one good thing in my shitty life go, even if I just got it."

I blushed softly and sat up. Renji looked surprised from the little outburst. I don't think he realized Grimmjow had feelings too. "Grimmy." I hugged the large man from the side putting my head on his shoulder. "Thank you. You really are a teddy bear."

"Oh shut up." He grumbled and rubbed my head. "I don't know why but you feel like a little sister or something."

"I agree." Renji said with a smile. I returned his smile. I sat back down as my two "big brothers" comforted me for the rest of the night.

A/N: I am shipping Renji and Rukia I don't care if you don't like it, I think it's cute. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!