His Most Important Find

Roree's POV

"I've made up my mind Tessa. I can't do this anymore, you have to take me to the hospital." I tell her in a serious tone.

She looks up and gives me a scared face. What is she doing?

She get up from the couch and walks out of the room without a word.

'I just told her that I couldn't live here anymore, that I couldn't live with out Kaira anymore than I already have. It's been 3 weeks and it's already like there's no light at the end of this tunnel.' I think to myself as I look back down at my cut up hands.

I may or may not have done that to myself. Actually everyone and there mom know I did that to myself. I just couldn't let the pain get to me anymore.

Tessa comes back with an envelope addressed to me and leaves once again without saying a word.

I didn't pay and mind to the elegant script on the outside of the envelop. I didn't think I had to. I just turned to open the damn thing to see who it was from.

You might not remember me Roree, for you had been asleep a lot longer than her, even if you were awake. I've been there with you all this time. All you need to do is say the magic words and you can be with your beloved again. But this time for real in the life that you were previously a part of. The actual world you come from.

The only problem is, Kaira doesn't want to come with me. She thinks that she's found a home in the life she's been living. I need her to see reason. You are reason. No matter how emotionally unstable you are.

You have to figure out these magic words in order to pass the realm, but you will figure it out. You will have to in order to save her.

You know me. But in due time will all your answers be given.

There's a huge part of me that wants to through the paper away and just sit here in self pity some more. Just sit here and die like I'm supposed to.

But Kaira needs my help and there's only one way to help her. That's finding those 'Magic Words'. I'll find them eventually.

*********

One week later

How long was it supposed to take someone to find magic words to help a dead loved one.

When I told Tessa about it she gave me a dirty look told me to stop treating her death so badly, and to find a way, even through all this heartache we have to find a way through it with out her.

I know she's right, but that letter has helped keep my spirits up no matter the reasons why. There was a way I could find her. There was a way we could reunite without me dying.

But then something happened.

Something really bad happened.

Something I couldn't control any more.

There was another letter.

One addressed to me, in the same fancy shmancy handwriting that the last letter had.

I didn't want to open it. I feared what could be inside. I haven't found the magic words yet. And before anyone goes around and asked if I used a word like, I don't know, please? I've tried. It didn't do anything.

Fate had a weird way of deeming my future with my best friend. First she's put in a coma, then she's taken from me in the worst way possible, and now this? I've been given hope where there's nothing to see. Nothing to be given.

I open the note.

You've been given a week sweet child. I would have thought this would be easier for you by now. I thought that you would have found the answers you were looking for. But you've pushed the people closest to you away, and by doing so you've caused yourself a lot of trouble searching for something you will never find alone.

Find someone that will help you. They know the right words to say. They know what they are doing.

All you need is to ask for there help. Answers await you to find in their grasps rather than those of yourself.

Who ever it is giving me these notes obviously likes riddles.

Tessa was the closest person to me other than Kaira. I'll go to her first.

Then I remembered something. I've pushed everyone away for the past week. No one's going to talk to me. Tessa is pissed off at me.

Well this just got a whole lot harder.

********

And next chapter I know it's short but that's because I wrote this in about 20 minutes. Plus there's more. Sooo ..

Vote, comment share, all that other stuff.

Thanks,
~Maddox