"Holy crap- Derek!" I slapped his shoulder. He didn't mind and handed me the glass.

"You scared me to death!" I said to him, putting the glass down on the table.

"I know." He smirked. "So you would love me to die?" I joked.

"No. That wouldn't be nice." He smiled.

"Wait - I thought -" I cleared my throat. "We thought you were dead."

"Well aren't you glad that I'm not?" He says.

"But why didn't you call Scott or-"

"I can't risk an alpha knowing that I'm alive. Right now, staying dead is my only advantage so I can think of a plan they don't whip my ass or force me to kill one of my own." He says.

"They're doing what?"

"Usually when a pack gets a new alpha, an Alpha comes for them and forces them to kill one of their own and join their stupid pack." Derek explains furthermore.

"So I'm taking you don't want to kill one of your own?"

"Absolutely not." Derek replies bluntly.

"Have you come up with an idea though within the last 19 hours you've been pretending to play dead?" I asked him.

"None." Derek says.

"Brilliant." I said sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes, "It's why I came here. But you took too long, I had to take my car somewhere else and run back here. Where have you been though?"

"I went to Deaton's. I asked something about Scott." I told him.

"What about Scott?"

"He's not healing. He's bleeding abnormally gross black blood as Stiles described." I said to him.

"Is he fine now?" Derek asks me, "They told me that Allison stitched him so he would think that he's healing. I think he's all better now. Since I haven't gotten one text since then." I said.

"And on my way inside the animal clinic, I saw Decaulion walking out. Blood on his hands, it was dripping, it looked like it was fresh." I said.

"Oh crap." Derek mutters.

"What? What is it?" I furrow my eyebrows and ask him.

"They know that I'm alive. Since they found Ennis." Derek sighs.

"So they're still coming for you?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He sighs.

;

》Derek

"You need to go. I'll be fine alone." She said, standing beside me as I sat on the couch watching TV.

"Who asked you?" I told her.

"Just leave." She said, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah. How about no?" I told her and annoyingly munched on a chip.

"Why do you need to stay?" She asked me.

"Why don't I need to? Plus, I feel like it." I said to her.

"Why do you feel like staying for the night?" She asks again. "Because I want to. And you need to sleep." I told her.

"What if I don't want to?" She asks. "I'll make you." I said.

"No, seriously go to sleep." I said to her.

"No."

"Sleep."

"No."

"Sleep."

"No."

"Sleep or I won't leave."

She groaned, annoyed with my answers. I smiled to myself as she went to the kitchen and grabbed another bag of chips and sat down beside me.

I was confused by this action and just stared at her. "What are you doing?"

"I'm tired of boys telling me what to do. And I do what I want." She says.

"You just want me to stay don't you?" I smirked. She looked at me in disgust and annoyance and flicked my forehead with her fingers and it hurt a bit.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For having a huge ego." She said.

;

30 minutes into watching and eating, her eyelids were now falling, as so was her head. As she noticed that her head was falling she would look back up. And her eyelids would slowly fall and so would her head.

"Alright. That's enough TV and chips. Let's get you to bed." I said standing up.

"Noooo...." She whined and pouted.

God why does she have to look so cute? Crap. Did I just say that?

"Come on." I said.

"Fine. But you're buying me chips tomorrow." She said and stood up and walked up the stairs. I strolled behind her. We went to her room and she lazily collapsed on the bed.

I chuckled to myself by the corridor. She sat up, "What are you laughing at Mr. Sourpants?" She asked me.

"At how half-asleep you are right now. You sound like you're drunk." I told her.

"Come lay with me." She just said.

She moved to the right side of the bed and patted the side beside her. I look at her unbelievingly.

"Come ooooooonnn." She whined.

I sighed and slid in. "Yay." She yawns.

"Now go to sleep." I said to her.

"Promise me you won't leave?" She pouted. "I promise." I told her.

"Okay. Goodnight daddy."

She laid down and closed her lamp and fell asleep already. And here I was stunned, she called me daddy? Does this girl have a daddy kink or something? That doesn't really explain anything, but it does clear up one thing, she was really asleep. It got me to thinking that I never really knew what happened to Scott's dad. To their dad.

"Goodnight princess." I started to ride along.

"Don't leave please." She mutters.

"I won't." I said to her, kissing her forehead.

//