"Romeo And Juliet Can Go Fuck Themselves, Josh"-Joshler

Start from the beginning

"Tyler!" The three yelled in unison.

At this point, Tyler didn't know why he had to say that. After all they were supposed to be enemies, "Uh, what?"

"You can not fucking like Joshua Dun! I'm not fucking losing to Peter!" Brendon yelled back a little too loud for either of their likings.

"Hold up, the only reason you wanted us to "spy" on their group is so you can watch Josh, isn't it?" Lynn replied back, leaving from under the bleachers, soon followed by Brendon.

"At least you have me, bro."
__________________________

It has been two week since the club met and both groups still didn't communicate with the other team, aside from Pete sending Brendon weird MySpace pictures.

"All I'm saying is that I went to the school's basketball game, totally not to see Tyler, but he's kinda cute though." Josh was laying down on his bed, his phone up to his ear talking to Melanie about this small crush.

"You can not fucking like Tyler Joseph, got it?"

"Why not? He's smart, nice, athletic, funny-"

"Nope! He's the enemy, Josh!" Melanie screamed back into the phone.

"You guys are taking this too far." Josh rolled his eyes and how seriously everyone was taking this debate.

__________________________

"Okay, but hear me out. Josh is really hot and you can't deny that. Like, the way he smiles is so cute and his laugh, oh my god!"

"Tyler, we need you to shut the fuck up for five minutes so we can discuss this debate. No one gives two fucks to be honest." Lynn replied with annoyance laced in her voice.

"Besides, he thinks the shit Romeo and Juliet did was reasonable. Like, c'mon, man. That's bullshit, imagine what your relationship would be like!" Brendon added on with another reason why Tyler's crush was a bad idea. He just decided to stay quiet for the remaining time.
__________________________

Josh couldn't keep this up much longer. He's always had a small crush on Tyler Joseph but these past weeks when he couldn't talk to him really made his crush grow. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Lucky for him, the two were in the same chemistry class. Josh approached Tyler as he was packing up his books after class.

"You dropped your pencil."

"Sorry, I don't use pencils so it's not mine." Tyler gave back a small smile continuing to pack his books and swing his bag over his shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure it's your's, it's not mine."

"Dude, I told you. It's. not. mine. I use pen." He was about the walk out the door but then Josh grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait!" Tyler turned around and raised an eyebrow and the shorter boy.

"I-um, I know that's not your pencil. I just wanted an excuse to talk to you."

"I know we shouldn't be talking because let's be honest, our group's are a little too serious about this project, but I'll let it slide." Tyler replied smiling.

"I wanted to know if you'd be interested in maybe going out with me sometime?"

"Meet me after basketball practice today, we can do something." Tyler smiled before writing his number on a piece of paper and handing it to Josh, "Call me if you need to."