Ch. 11 The Chair

Glenns POV

As I was pushed into the room, I saw her. Maggie.
She was nude, lying on a table, a man towering over her. I lunge forward trying to cover her up, hold her in my arms, her eyes were filled with terror and horror.
Someone restrained me, grabbing my arms and yanking me back
The man looks up "ah. There he is. We can finally start. Pin him in"
Maggie's mouth opened and a wheezing noise escaped, she was trying to speak, but couldn't. Her eyes were locked on me, and I got pushed forward. As much as I struggle, the grip on my wrists only tighten, he pushes me towards the chair.
Oh god what the hell is that? shackles? Dammit it looks like a torture device...
He forces me to sit and pushes one of my wrists down, shackling it, then the other.
No matter how much I restrain, he only becomes stronger. I throw my head forward, head butting him, and he grunts slamming my head back against the head rest.
Around my neck, was a opened shackle with spikes on the inside, I stare in horror knowing what was going to happen.
He closes the shackle and I feel the sharp spikes puncture the skin in my neck, and I let out a yell of pain.
The man with dirty blonde hair, towering over Maggie, turned and looks at me.
"Now. That looks about right, make sure he's angled so that he can see her face"
I could already see her face, her eyes were trying to stay on me, her head was leaned forward slightly, I could see the pain she was having just trying to watch me.
Then I saw the tears streaming down her face, the bruises on her body, I didn't know if they were from the accident or from this man who she was obviously not comfortable around
"M-Maggie?" I croak, it hurt to speak, the nails driven into my neck
She opens her mouth to speak and drops her head back, she was in as much pain as I was, maybe even more.
"Don't speak. It'll only make you hurt more" the man chuckles as he turns, stroking her hair "your beautiful...you know that? It'd be a shame if something happened to you" his eyes floated back to me
She was trying to move, using all her strength and I glare at him
"Don't touch her! Get the hell off!" I yell, then hiss in pain, regretting speaking, nothing I say or do could stop him
I did notice that he was a good bit younger then me, and Maggie. He was probably 17, maybe 18. Maggie and I were almost 26.
He smacks Maggie across the face then, for absolutely no reason. Her eyes went wide, and I felt mine become blurry
"Hush little darling if you cry, daddies gonna give you a reason to whine" he chuckles leaning down watching Maggie, and then she shocked me.
She spit in his face and he backs up wiping his face with a loud yell. His head whipped back to look at her and he says "try that again. I dare you, if you do, we tighten the shackles and the nails driven into his neck" he points towards me
Maggie's head lifted up as she looks at me, her hands were twitching and I realize she's starting to feel again. She opens her mouth and her voice carries out quietly, very faintly
"I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt him"
I stare at her in horror, and utter shock "no Maggie no. Don't do that. Please"
The man took her hands pinning them Down as he noticed the numbness wearing off and I glare, he ties her hands down, along with her ankles. "And now the fun begins" he chuckles

Maggie's POV

My eyes watch Glenn, I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks as the man tied me down, Glenn was close to tears himself and I wish o could pull my arms around him and tell him everything was going to be ok
But there is no way out of this without someone getting hurt
I finally manage to croak out faintly "who are you?"
In my head I was screaming at the top of my lungs wishing I could be freed of these binds, and have my clothing back, and Glenn in my arms.
The boy chuckles "I'm glad you asked, I'm Jacob"
Glenn swallows hard, I could hear his breath which was heavy and see the blood trickling down his neck due to the shackle around his throat. My heart stops when the boy rested a hand on my stomach, rubbing slightly, this is what Glenn did when I was in pain. I felt hot tears form and squeeze my eyes shut, I could hear Glenns breath pick up when he saw this.
The boy chuckles under his breath, starting to slowly slide the hand up, between her ribs, then between her breasts. Stopping there.
The silence in the room besides my and Glenns breaths, then the boy started to trace small circles between my breasts
"Am I making you uncomfortable yet?" He asks leaning down, his breath hot against my cheek
I shift as the feeling in my body had returned enough to move
"I take that as a yes" he leans up, removing his hand and it felt like a 100 bricks had just been lifted off my lungs. He turns moving in front of Glenn, and I felt like those imaginary bricks were dropped back onto my chest.
"How did that make you feel?" He asks leaning down so his face was right in front of Glenns
Glenn had a glare plastered on his face, his eyes were filled with hate and hurt. I could see it. Glenn wanted to hit him, kill him, I had seen that glare one other time.
When the governor had come back with me.
I could see the wheels turning in Glenns head, and then he did the most courageous thing he had done since he entered the room.
He threw the chair and himself forward into the boy, I could see the pain it caused Glenn.
The boy stumbled back and the chair falls, along with Glenn. I heard one of the shackles break, it was one around Glenns wrist.

Glenns POV

My arm snapped out from under me and I manage to push the chair back upright with my hand. Jacob was already towering over me, and I realize he had yanked me back up. I ball up my fist quickly and aim for his face, throwing a punch.
Jacob catches the punch surprisingly, he was stronger then he looked. He grips my hand tightly, until he hears the satisfying pop.
I felt like all of my fingers had just shattered, the pain running through my whole hand.
"Shit!" I hiss loudly
He lets go of my hand and smirks "try anything like that again, and I'll break your other fingers. Maybe even some of hers"
I look at my hand and see its a dark shade of purple, my fingers were already starting to swell and I stare. He grabs a piece of rope form his pocket and ties my hand down To the arm of the chair.
Maggie's eyes were fixed on me and she was sobbing, I stare at her in much pain.
Jacob turns walking back over to Maggie "now where were we...hm?"