" Leo, we're best friends and tell each other everything! We were hanging out in Bunker 9 perfectly fine yesterday. Now all of the sudden, you bully me and hurt me! What happened to you? Why are you being so mean to me all of the sudden?" You yelled, not caring who heard you.

"We're ex-best friends! I hate you! Stay out of my life forever!" He yelled back.

You jumped. He never yelled at you. You felt tears come to your eyes. You wanted to show Leo how hurt you felt, so you let the tears fall. You pushed his arm away from your neck and ran.

The only place you ran to was the forrest. You went to your secret hide out that nobody really knew about. You saw it up ahead, but then you fell and heard a crack in your wrist. You didn't care. You got up and sat down on the forrest floor. You were sobbing. You began to hiccup because of lack of air. Your breathing became heavy, but you tried to calm yourself down. You took deep breaths in and out, but nothing helped.

Nymphs and Dryads came to comfort you. You were always so happy and always helped them. They hated to see you cry. You never cried, so they knew it was something that really caused pain to your heart. Juniper came and rubbed your back as you sobbed into your knees.

All of a sudden, you felt a hand on your back. It was gentle and placed in a loving matter. You didn't want to look up, you didn't want to show this caring person the pain you were feeling. The person gently pulled you into a hug. You hugged back while you cried into their shoulder. This person had a strong, protective grip.

You whispered, " Thank you." You didn't know who the person was because you still haven't looked up. The person was really warm and cuddly. The person nuzzled their face in your neck. You pulled away to see who it was. It was Leo. 'Why is he the one comforting me when he caused this pain?' You asked yourself.

"What do you want?" You whispered, looking away from him.

You looked back at him and his eyes were red and puffy with tears. He was pale and his skin was swollen from tears soaking his cheeks. You felt really bad for him. He was your "ex best friend", but you were a really caring person, and you couldn't see this without doing something.

You went over to him and wiped away his tears. You pulled him into a hug and he hugged you back. As much as you hated him right now, you still cared about him. He finally spoke softly.

" I'm really sorry (Y/N). I can't stand to see you so pained and hurt because of me."

" Why did you do this?" You asked with tears spilling out of your eyes once again. You pulled away from Leo and hung your head down, trying not to show him your tears. He noticed the tears and gently wiped them away. He looked down with shame.

" I don't know how to tell you this, but yesterday while in the Bunker, I realized something. I really, really love you (Y/N). I didn't know how to express my feelings of love to you, and now I've hurt you to where it hurts me. Will you forgive me?" He said while frowning.

You looked into his eyes and they were filled with love and sorrow. " Of course I'll forgive you. And Leo? I love you too... That's why it hurt so much for you to be mean to me today. "

He pulled you back into a hug and you hugged back. You buried your face into his chest, as he nuzzled his face into your neck. He pulled away. You were a bit disappointed. He stared into your beautiful (E/C) eyes and you stared into his chocolatey brown ones. He gently leaned forward and closed his eyes. You leaned in and fluttered your eyes close.

His warm, slightly chapped lips kissed your soft lips. He kissed you gently, yet passionately and filled with love. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his lap. You cautiously snaked your arms around his neck and buried your fingers in his soft curly hair. Gods how you've missed him and missed spending time with him.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours. He smiled a sweet, gentle smile. You smiled back your beautiful and loving smile.

He leaned into your ear and whispered, " Will you, (Y/N), be my girlfriend?"

You smiled and said, " Why, Mr. Valdez, it would be an honor to be your girlfriend."

You got off of him and held your hand out to help him up. He grabbed your hand and got up.

"We have to stop by Bunker 9. I have a surprise for you." He said as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Okay, Repair Boy. Lead the way." You replied as you leaned your head on his shoulder. He picked you up bridal style and ran to Bunker 9.

When you two approached the doors, he ignited his hand to open the door to Bunker 9. He set you down and grabbed your hand, pulling you to his workshop in Bunker 9. He grabbed a neatly wrapped gift from his work table and handed it to you.

"It's something special. Open it." He said while you grabbed the box.

You opened the box and inside was a beautiful charm bracelet. The charms were: a sun, a bow and arrow, a dagger, a sword, and a flame?

" Wow Leo! This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you!" You said with a huge smile on your face and hugging him.

" If you press the sun, an instant Iris Message will appear to Apollo on Mount Olympus. I got his blessing on it, so that's how that charm works. If you press the bow and arrows, a bow and arrow will appear. It has endless arrows and will never run out. If you press the dagger, it turns into a bright yellow dagger. If you press the sword, it will turn into a 4 ft. long sword with music notes incrusted in the blade. Last but not least, my favorite. If you touch the flame, I will appear next to you, no matter where I'm at. I'm going to go into one of the other rooms and when I yell 'Press It!' Press it. Okay?"

"Okay." You replied with a smile.

He ran into another room and you heard him say press it. You pressed the flame charm and in one second, he appeared right in front of you. It was actually him, not a hologram. He hugged and kissed you. You hugged and kissed him back. You stood like that for a few minutes until someone burst into Bunker 9.

"OMG! Jason! LEO AND (Y/N) ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!! MY OTP HAS FINALLY SAILED!!!!" Piper squealed as you and Leo gave her a weird look. She giggled and then left the Bunker saying, " Oh, and Leo? You have a terrible way of expressing love!"

And with that, she left you and Leo alone in Bunker 9 cuddling and kissing each other passionately and full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like this story? If you have any requests, comment them below and I will make my NEXT STORY ON IT! XOXO- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞