The girl in the flower crown 2

Recap:

I heard a 'Yes!' and feet stomping away.

I looked around, only to see my tan bag being taken away by a short girl with a flower crown.

I sighed once more.

I wanted to do something, but not have to chase after anybody! I ran after the small girl, catching up to her tiny frame....

--------

As I chased the beautiful girl with the flower crown in front if me, I wondered

'How did I even get myself in this situation?'

She then ran into the dark woods, and disappeared.

Confused, I tried to find her, but there wasn't enough light for me to see anything.

Then, the wind began to blow harder and harder, and I closed my eyes.

I felt my body slowly rise from the ground, and before I knew it, could hear her soft voice chanting, "YES, YES, YES!"

Confused, I opened my eyes, only to see red.

There was suddenly a jolt of pain, and it only grew as the seconds passed by.

When my eyes could finally see something, I saw the girl in the flower crown turn around, smiled, and her once blue eye shone red.

Then she said, once again, but this time slower, "yes..."

----

My eyes shot open, and I quickly looked in her direction. Sabrina's grunted, and turned to face me.

"What time is it?" She complained. "You were snoring so loud."

"I don't know what time it is, but I had a terrible nightmare. Can you come closer to me?"

She nodded, and finally opened her eyes.

They shone bright red

---------

so this story was a little creepier, but for some of you if probably wasn't. i dont really like creepy things, so this is a surprise for me.

-TheAnaBears