Paparazzi

Sabrina's POV

It was a normal Tuesday night. I was standing in the FroYo shop minding my own buisness.

Then as I was going to leave I saw bright flashing lights. Shoot! They found me. And the worst part is that I had no limo, or anybody to pick me up.

I had told my bodyguard Rick to let me have my space tonight. My plan was just to get ice cream, then leave with no distractions. I sighed.

I walked into the crowd of flashing lights. My eyes were burning. My sight was beginning to fail, and the wold was spinning more than usual.Why was that tree floating...

Peyton's POV

I was standing outside standing outside the FroYo shop, when I saw one of my co-stars, Sabrina being attacked by flashing lights. As the paparazzi bombarded her with questions, I looked fast enough to see her fall to the ground.

I pushed the cameras and screamed "If you don't get away from her immediately, I will sue you all."

They quickly ran away, after taking a few more pictures. I growled. Why do they stalk us? When she didn't wake up, I sighed and brought her to the hospital.

When they placed her on the hospital bed, her long blond hair flowed around her head, as if she was sleeping beauty...

An hour later...

As I entered Sabrina's hospital room, the smell of her flower perfume entered my nostrils. I walked over to a soundly sleeping Sabrina. I sat on her bed, and that is when I realized my feelings for her. I leaned down and...

Sabrina's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, and saw Peyton's green eyes bearing into mine. Then his soft lips met mine. Did we just kiss? That's when I realized that I had feelings for one of my best friends. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

Then I feel the pain. I clutched my head with my hand. How did this happen. "Since you asked, you fainted..." Peyton explained the rest to me.

Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did," the doctor told me smiling. He ran some tests on me, and then he said to me "You have a very nice boyfriend there Sabrina. You are lucky to have him."

I was blushing like crazy. I never thought of him as more than a friend. Before the doctor left though, Peyton asked me to be his girlfriend. And being me, I said yes.
------------------------------------------
We're backkkkkk! Ha! A 420 word thingy. Working on two more one shots. 3 votes and 2 comment not counting when we post our own comments. BYEEEEEEE

-TheAnaTwins