Itchy eyes part 1

It was a beautiful spring day; for everyone except Peyton.

He was home alone, with his stupid allergies keeping him from doing anything.

To make things worse, he had planned a picnic with his friends, and wouldn't be able to attend. He then decided to send them a message through their group chat:

Squad 😘😍✌️☮

P: hey guys cant make it 2 the picnic :(

They quickly responded.

Row Bear: Why not? Why? Tell me. Is it because you are too scared to talk to Sabi?

P: ROWAN

Row Bear: Oops...

The Beast: Don't yell at my bae, Peyton!

Peyton rolled his eyes at Corey's text. Ever since they started dating, they had been all lovey dovey.

But he had the biggest crush on his co-star Sabrina Carpenter.

The only problem is she had a really good relationship with her boyfriend, Bradley. And he's seen Bradley flirt with other girls before, and he tried to warn her.

Sabrina obviously got mad, and got really pissed off at him.

That was the whole reason he had the idea of this picnic, to try and apologize.

Not wanting to make things more awkward between them, he also invited Rowan and Corey. 

The two quickly knew something was up and quickly made him tell them.

Their plan (Cowan's) was to make Bradley go to the picnic with them. Sabrina would go to the bathroom. Corey would make sure she saw/heard Bradley alone with Rowan.

They were 100% sure he would flirt with her, and then Sabrina would realize that Peyton was right.

But then Corey and Rowan got a better idea....

Sabrina

I was just doing some homework when my phone started vibrating like crazy.

I went to go check it and saw this:

P: hey guys cant make it 2 the picnic :(

Row Bear: Why not? Why? Tell me. Is it because you are too scared to talk to Sabibear?

P: ROWAN

Row Bear: Oops...

The Beast: Don't yell at my bae, Peyton!

She blinked confused, but before she could read it again, it said This message has been deleted.

I scrunched my face up in confusion and shook it off. That couple was up to something and I knew it wasn't good....

With Cowan

Rowan thought in her mind 'If we can't show Sabrina that Bradley will cheat on her, then we have to show her Peyton's true feelings.'

She quickly looked at Corey, and they both nodded their heads at each other. They had a plan.

========================

Ok so this is in early update but you guys earned it because we got to 200 followers. Thank you so much and well finish the deadline for the last chapter and we will finish this one shot. Again thank you love you!!

-TheAnaBears