The girl in the flower crown

I smiled as I slowly watched her chest rise and slowly go down; her light snore was luring me back to my wonderful wonderful sleep...

-------------

As I chased the beautiful girl with the flower crown in front if me, I wondered

'how did I even get myself in this situation?'

(Earlier that day)

I was just walking down the street, looking for something to do. My father was out working late at the parlor, and my mother was probably out getting drunk with her "amazing" friends. What amazing friends would leave an innocent women on the street, with a family to support, and a job to work at.

But I won't complain, because I have put myself in the same position. Maybe it was that I got such a great influence. Ever since Jenny passed, mother has never been the same. Father has to constantly be working, while mother is out, drinking and getting wasted off his money.

I sighed. I was super bored, and I need something to do. My feet were getting tired, and I decided to sit down and rest for a bit. I was wandering through town, that was mainly deserted besides a few bystanders. I placed my heavy bag next to me, and relaxer my body a little.

I heard a 'Yes!' and feet stomping away. I looked around, only to see my tan bag being taken away by a short girl with a flower crown. I sighed once more. I wanted to do something, but not have to chase after anybody! I ran after the small girl, catching up to her tiny frame....

------------

Word count 271

Hey Teddy bears! So this is something I wrote in 5 minutes cause I was bored. So there will be a part 2, but comment ideas. Should the next part be in his, hers, or both? Please do comment! Love you all. Know that you are beautiful.

-TheAnaTwins