They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay miss?" - the guy asked, you looked at him "Oh, you know, you might get bored." - he said.

"I'm fine." - you said and look at Kise again who now is looking at the guy.

The guy stopped pestering you, but after a few minutes he came back and started talking to you again.

At first, you hated him but he wasn't that annoying as you thought he was so you got comfortable with him.

He stopped talking and leaned closer to you. You started to back away.

"Hey! Back off! (First name)cchi is mine! I already let you talk to her. Now stop!" - Kise said angrily while you cling into him as you sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Ryota." - you said as the guy left. He turn around.

"Are you okay? He didn't kiss you right? Nothing bad happen right?" - he asked worriedly.

"*chuckles* Of course. Don't worry." - you said as you cupped his cheeks.

"*sigh* Let's get out of here." - he said.

"But, the photoshoot isn't done yet." - you said as you look around and the other staffs are already preparing for the next one.

"I don't care. I can't leave you alone." - he said as he grab your hand and ran away from the set.

Midorima

You were watching your boyfriend as he practice. He was so cool because he can shoot 3 points everywhere, so everytime he shoot, you cheer for him.

He get teased by his teammates and he just blushed and you can see he is annoyed, but they just keep on teasing him.

"Hi." - a guy said sitting beside you.

"Uhm, hi." - you said and go back to watching Midorima.

"I like you! Please go out with me!" - the guy suddenly said which made you look at him. (What am I thinking)