Drunk Feelings Are Real Feelings

(this is a long one so get ready)

It's been about a year since the whole original magcon has come together to hang out, and finally they had planned a reunion.

I didn't wanna miss it. I flew out to California where the reunion was being held at Taylor's house. He did have the biggest house out of us all.

I'm really nervous about seeing Taylor again, really nervous. Last time I seen him we broke up, I mean we where never official, but once I started touring we agreed it was best for our relationship.

Then we kinda lost contact. I think about him everyday. He changed his number, I changed mine.

It's not like I actually had the balls to message Taylor. I wish I did.

I pulled into Taylor's driveway with a sigh. It didn't seem like no one else was here yet. Oh great I'm facing Taylor alone, with no distractions.

I grab my bag from the backseat. It's a sleep over and everything, and got out the car and walked up the driveway to the front porch. Before I even knocked the door was being opened.

"Hey!" A grinning Taylor opened the door. "Hey, Tay." I smile softly.

"Well don't just stand there. Give me a hug." Taylor holds his arms out, and I gladly accept. My arms go around his neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist.

It all felt natural. I take his scent in.

"You still use the same cologne?" I asked pulling away. "Yes, you did always love it. I thought I'd wear it tonight." Taylor says with a confident smile.

"You remembered?" I ask softly.

"How could I forget?" Taylor turns the question around. I smile softly and shrug.

"Did we just walk in on a shaylor moment, Jack?" I look over and see none other then Jack and Jack walking up the stairs leading to Taylor's front door, bags in hand.

I look back at Taylor who had a smirk on his face. "Yea, y'all are such a moment ruiner." I playfully roll my eyes at them.

"We missed you, Shawn." Johnson gives me a sideways hug with a pat on the shoulder. Gilinsky daps me up and we enter Taylor's house.

Taylor leaves the front door open for anymore of the boys arriving to walk in.

"So, I already planned the room situation. Y'all don't mind sharing a bed, right?" Taylor asks J and J, we all know there lowkey fuck buddies.

"Nah, we're used to it." G says.

"Shawn, you can have my bed. I'll use a air mattress. Cam and Nash have the guest room, Carter and Matt have the other guest room, and Aaron has the pull out couch in the movie theatre. Where mahogany and her friend Jasmin are sleeping on my other air mattress." Taylor list the room situations.

"So, Shawn gets his own room?" Matt walks through the front door a eyebrow raised at Taylor.

"Yes, he does. Now come here brotha!" Taylor holds his arms out. Matt runs and hugs him. Jealousy rises in me. I know I'm petty.

One by one everyone arrives. It was all going good. I didn't even notice how much I missed the boys until now when where making new memories.

"I have a theory as to why you get Taylor's room." Matt sits beside me on the couch.

"Why?" I question. "Because he doesn't want you sleeping with anyone else. He would totally get jealous." Matt says.