Dear Diary,

(Shawn's Diary and then a moment kinda thing)

February 29, 2016
Dear Diary,
         Taylor's been distant towards me.
Doesn't ever touch me in affectionate ways anymore. I miss his touch. It's like he doesn't love me anymore. I would ask but I don't even wanna find out. It would hurt more.

March 2, 2016
Dear Diary,
         I hate myself. I hate my life. And I hate Taylor Michael Caniff. He broke up with me today... through text! A whole year down the drain. He didn't even explain to me why, why he doesn't love me anymore?

March 3, 2016
Dear Diary,
         My moms worrying about me. She says this is the first part of a heartbreak; angriness, she says a wave of sadness will hit me soon, and I'm not looking forward to it.

March 4, 2016
Dear Diary,
         I waited at Taylor's locker at the end of the school day. His face turned pale when he seen me. I demanded for answers. Asked him why he broke up with me. He didn't give me answer but instead told me he would come over later to talk. Btw I haven't hit the sadness part yet.

Taylor's on the way over. I can't wait to know the reason he broke it off with me. We where together a year. How could he do this?

I thought he loved me?

My phone vibrated on my bed. I checked my notification and seems I had a text from Taylor.

Taylor: im here, come outside to my car

He doesn't even have the balls to come inside. I throw my phone back on the bed and walk down stairs.

Taylor's car was in the driveway. I knocked on the passenger window getting his attention.

He looked up and opened the door from inside. I got into the car and stared straight ahead with my jaw clenched.

"You gonna tell me why?" I question breaking the silence. You could cut the tension in this car with a knife.

"I-I'm so sorry Shawn..." Taylor sobs out of nowhere. Now I was worried, Taylor never cries, I mean never.

It hurt me a lot seeing Taylor like this. "Taylor, what is wrong?" I ask grabbing his hand softly.

"M-me and Cameron went to this party, a-and I told him not to leave my side. I was drunk and one thing led to another, a-and I cheated on you. I'm so sorry Shawn" Taylor cried.

"Oh my god..." I let go of his hand and bring my hands to my face.

"See you hate me now!" Taylor says.

I stare out the window with my jaw clenched. All these emotions running through my mind.

Taylor cheated on me. He actually cheated on me.

Everything just hit me at once, all the sadness, anger, everything. My eyes welled up and tears fell onto my cheeks.

"Why?" Was all I asked.

"I don't know Shawn. I was drunk" Taylor says his hands gripping to the steering wheel.

"A year! A fucking year down the drain!" I look at him swinging my hands around.

"We can work this out, Shawn... I panicked ok, I didn't wanna break up with you. Can you please just give me another chance?" Taylor grabbed my hand.

"I-I need time, Taylor. Just give me some time" I pull away from him and get out the car, and head back to my room.

March 4, 2016
Dear Diary,
         He cheated on me... I don't know if I can trust him again.

///////////////////////////////////

This is not that good but it's something...