Easy Access

*cross dressing*

I licked my lips watching Taylor walk down the hall in his cute; short skirt. I didn't like him wearing things like that to school, but I was enjoying the view.

"Aye! Fine thang get over here!" I call through the hall way making Taylor turn his head and smile before skipping over to me.

"Hey babe" Taylor leans up kissing my cheek. "You know I told you not to wear that skirt to school" I look down at the black skirt.

"Oh yea... Sorry" Taylor pouts at me. "I just thought I'd look good for you...you know easy access" His hands trail down my chest messing with the buttons on my flannel.

"I'm definitely enjoying to the sight" I grab his hand and spin him around in a complete circle checking his whole body out biting my lip in the process.

Taylor giggled and faced me again. "I think we should skip lunch..." He bites his lip and gives me a seductive stare.

The halls where empty besides a few people passing by.

I grabbed Taylor by his hips and pulled his body closer to mine. "Maybe we should" I lean down pressing my lips to his.

Taylor snakes his arms around my neck and kisses back forcefully.

I'm sure if a teacher passed by we would get written up for PDA, and Taylor tries to keep his record clean.

I pull away from the kiss and Taylor whines. "Let's go to the bathroom, babe, the teachers might see" I say.

He nods and grabs my hand pulling me to the nearest boys bathroom. We got into the biggest stall and I quickly pin Taylor against the wall letting his legs wrap around my waist.

I press my lips against his running my hands up his skirt. "We have to make this quick..." Taylor pulls away breathless from the kiss.

"Ok" I allow Taylor to get down. He leans against the wall and sticks his hips out. I pull his lace panties down to his ankles and push the back of his skirt up revealing his entrance.

I un do my pants and slide them to my ankles also before placing my dick at his entrance. I rubbed it between his cheeks and against his hole before slowly pushing the tip in.

"Come on Shawn..." Taylor whimpered push back on me making me slide in more.

I pushed deep inside Taylor until my hips here against his butt. I gripped onto his hips before beginning to thrust into him.

"Oh baby..." Taylor moaned quietly as I pounded into his tight hole rocking my hips against his in a fast motion.

I pull out and slam my dick back roughly into him groaning at the feeling of his warmth around me.

I push myself deep inside of him and Taylor rolls his hips against my dick.

My legs become week as I come close to my climax. I thrust roughly into Taylor a few more times before pulling out and shooting my cum onto Taylor's ass and a little on the floor.

I didn't wanna cum inside him since he did have to go the rest of the school day. Taylor hadn't come yet. I turned his body around and got on my knees in front of him.

I grabbed Taylor's dick and placed it in my mouth before sucking hard and hollowing my cheeks out.

He leaned his head against the wall as his mouth fell a gap.

I jerked off the part of his dick my mouth couldn't reach before Taylor came into my mouth.

I swallowed it and stood back up.

We both cleaned up before exiting the bathroom just as the bell ringed meaning lunch had ended, and it was time for class.

-----

i feel so dirty writing smut 😛

that1wierdgirl haven't seen you that much lately but hi steph, that's your name right? haven't talked to you in forevs...