The Day We Met

Today is the day.

The day I meet him.

Hug him.

Kiss him.

Make love to him.

After months of planning to meet Shawn today is the day we meet. I can't wait to see his beautiful face in person, and touch his delicate body.

We've talked about this moment so many times. The kisses we would share, and the hugs, and we are gonna make love, not have sex, but make love.

I made my way through the crowds of people to Gate 9 where Shawn would be arriving. My hands became sweaty as my nerves picked up.

I'm so nervous to meet Shawn. I want to be enough for him.

People pile from the exit of the gate as I search for Shawn. My eyes land on the beautiful angle and we make contact.

We smile simultaneously and Shawn moves through the crowd in a fast pace over to me. I open my arms for him, and his body collides with mine.

I wrap my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me. "Oh my..." Shawn breathes into my chest as our bodies rock back and forth slightly.

I pull back from the hug and cup his face in my hands. "So beautiful" I kiss his soft, plump lips. The kiss is passionate and full of pure bliss.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I can't believe it's you" Shawn says smiling up at me. My heart melts at his smile. "You're so much more beautiful in person"

Shawn looks down and blushes. I kiss his pink cheek softly and grab his suitcase from beside him.

"Let's go" I grab his hand with my free hand, and lead out the airport to my car where I open the door for him, and place his suitcase in the back seat.

Our hands stay interlock the whole drive back to my house.

I once again open the door for Shawn, and grab his suitcase for him. I place my hand on the small of his back leading him up the stairs, just a slight gesture.

"I love your house" Shawn says as I unlock the door. "Thanks babe, I made sure it was clean just for you" I comment opening the door.

We step in and I give Shawn a small tour of the house. "Make yourself at home while your here" I tell him as we walk up to my room.

I place Shawn's suitcase in my closet, and turn to him smiling.

Shawn grabs my hands and pull my body towards his. I take my hands from his and place them on his hip. Shawn's arm lace around my neck.

"I'm so glad to be here" He says. "I am too, I can't wait to spend every single second with you for the whole week" I kiss his lips softly.

Shawn rest his head on my chest.

I'm so in love.

"I remember that day as if it was yesterday" Shawn smiles up at me as we finished remembering our first time meeting each other.

Two years later and I'm still in love with him. We now live together in my home, and know I don't ever have to worry about not seeing him.

-----

didn't really know how to end this😂 but i did

dedication to MagicalJolinsky