14

It was raining. Huge droplets fell from the sky but it was warm. Electrified almost. The air was filled with a crackling atmosphere accompanied by the deathly sound of rain.

A raven called in the distance. It's shrill shriek ringing out for all to hear, before it soared through the clouds, its majestic wings keeping it aloft, dodging the rain drops.

In the London streets, commuters huddled under bus stops, bundled into rain macs, grasping onto their umbrellas. Completely unaware that people were going to die on this last day of Summer In The City. Completely uncaring that fans were smiling from ear to ear, embracing the luke warm water on the backseats of an open top bus.

Megan Ward Wilkenson stood in front of the bathroom mirror, attempting to make her eyeliner wings even.

Phil Lester ran his hand under cold water, after burning it on his straighteners.

Dab Howell fixed a gun onto his belt and sighed sadly.

Joe Sugg tweeted about the panel that would happen that day, encouraging fans to join in, an act, that was sending a death wish.

Evan Edinger and Dodie Clark politely conversed with Louise Pentland, whilst surreptitiously watching for any uncouth movement,

John and Hank Green cautiously made their way towards their destiny.

Tyler Oakley indiscreetly tapped his way through all of Troye Sivan's accounts, cursing that fangirl for ruining what they had and wishing that Troye would come running back to him.

PJ Ligouri automatically got dressed, his mind racing and wanting to escape this void of evil that he had encountered.

***

Tension. A high string atmosphere. The violin screeching against its will. Sharp. And John Green had been stuck in the scratching violin stage for years. A crescendo, resulting in someone's untimely death.

"So!" that was Benjamin Cook, filing up the crowd. "Summer In The City 2020. What a week, am I right?"

The screams of fangirls echoed.

Ben then went on to describe each YouTuber who would "be gracing us with their presence."

Ten minutes in and all was fine, until the sound of a gun firing and a scream at which Joe paled at, was heard.

***

Very very short but I couldn't lead it onto anything and so I decided to leave you with a cliffhanger.

I have an AO3 account now! My username is PhanObsession on there and I might post another Phan story on there.

(Megan pls don't kill meh for this chapter )

>^.^<