Death

Kylo Ren lead the Knights of Ren to the academies. He felt the same, empty feeling as he took each life, his mind still. It almost scared him how ruthless, and cruel he had become, if not for Snoke taking away his feelings. The young, the old....they all fell by his hand.

Ten of the Eleven planets were completely wiped clean of Force sensitive students. Kylo Ren could feel their deaths, a great ripple being created in the Force, and somehow he still managed a cruel smile.

°

Luke stared out of the front of the ship, his mind in many places. He decided he needed some rest, and looked over at C-3PO.

"Take the controls." He ordered, then stood.

"Certainly, Master Luke." C-3PO replied happily.

Luke had made it halfway to his cabin, when a dark wave crashed over him. His knees gave out, and he fell to the floor, catching himself with one hand, while the other grabbed his chest. He gasped in pain, then groaned, his mind screaming. So much pain, sadness, fear, and then finally.......death. He felt the loss of hundreds, and his heart skipped several beats.

"Master Luke, are you all right?" C-3PO came waddling to his side.

"They're gone.......they're all gone." Luke choked.

°

Leia walked through hanger bay 3 making her way to the conference room.

"General, I believe I could be of some help on this-"

"I appreciate the offer, but we already have enough pilots. Besides you're not even done with your training." Leia cut the dark haired boy off.

She called him a boy, when Poe Dameron was really 19.

"General please, the only way to truly learn is through experience-"

Leia stopped, and turned. "Poe, your bravery is unequaled, but I'm afraid it is like I said."

"I understand that general, but I'm not really looking for a medal of bravery. I really do want to help. Its what I've trained for." Poe reasoned.

Leia sighed, but right as she went to answer, a ripple in the Force washed over her, darkness mixed in with pain, and suffering........and death. Her knees gave out, and Poe reached out, catching her.

"General? General? Are you alright? Look at me." Poe grabbed her face, as he lowered her to the ground.

"Hey! I need help over here! Someone get a doctor!" Poe yelled, and several people started to scramble in different directions.

"They're gone........" Leia whispered, barely audible.

Poe leaned down closer. "What? What's wrong? General please."

"Somebody help me!"

°

"Bestar! We have to leave! Now!" Quara yelled across the room.

Her husband came running out of the room with Rey, who was crying.

Another blast hit the building, shaking it.

"Daddy!"

"Its alright, honey." Bestar cooed as he came up next to Quara.

She grabbed his hand, and began to tug them out the door. "Come on!" She called over another blast.

They raced through the halls, and out onto the lawn. The distant sounds of the TIE fighters circling back around could be heard, and Quara pushed her legs harder.

"Watch out!" Bestar yelled to her as they neared the ship.

A round of canon fire shot from the starship towards the TIE Fighter, and it veered away from them.

"Hurry!" Jorg called to them as they ran faster.

They made it on board as another TIE fighter came right over top of them.

"Shields up!" Jorg ordered, and his co-pilot pressed a button on the control panel.

Jorg sat down in the captains seat, doing something with the controls, as Quara and Bestar settled into the passenger seats. Rey was still crying, and Quara leaned down to hug her.

"Its alright, sweetie, we are almost out of here." Quara told her, but Rey continued to cry as her little body shook with fear.

"We got incoming!" Jorg shouted to the gunner below.

"I see it!" He called back, and the ship opened fire.

"Prepare for light speed!"

°

Kylo Ren walked into the dark room, the sound of his footsteps echoing. The hologram came to life, and Kylo Ren kneeled down.

"You summoned me, Supreme Leader?" He greeted.

"You have done well, Ren. But I fear there is another task before you." Snoke's voice resonated in the giant room.

"What is it that you wish of me?"

"Your uncle." Snoke said simply.

Kylo Ren hesitated. "What about him?"

Snoke chuckled. "I know you still harbor feelings for him, along with the rest of your family."

Kylo Ren stayed silent.

"And your father, Han Solo......."

"What is it that you want me to do?" Kylo Ren asked impatiently.

"Calm yourself, Ren. All in due time, but first, I want you to destroy the last academy on Corellia, and bring Luke Skywalker to me."

Kylo Ren stood, looking up at Snoke. "As you wish, Supreme Leader."